Got a new project

madman1234509

Reaction score
Have you driven much on the street? Just curious as to how its manners are and how the smokiness is, esp with the 200s. I was thinking 150s when I get around to it one day, but if 200s arent bad with good tuning then Ill have to step it up. Also what platform are you using the gear head tunes on?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Have you driven much on the street? Just curious as to how its manners are and how the smokiness is, esp with the 200s. I was thinking 150s when I get around to it one day, but if 200s arent bad with good tuning then Ill have to step it up. Also what platform are you using the gear head tunes on?

Just as driveable with 200s as 150s it's scary fun on the street

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Cage will go in before Billings.

I'm giddy after all the headaches i've been thru it's paying off

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats Dustin, that is hauling azz and I am glad to see you are finally enjoying the build. U definitely deserve it after all the work you have put into it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Is this all on a 5r?

Yes. I need to get rid if first gear. From what I can tell in only about one truck length and it already needs to shift.

I wouldn't say the Trans was overly happy with the power... But it's a 2 year old elite stage 1 that Tadd built for the Dpc... It owes me nothing. Old billet input and a standard suncoast converter

Probably going to work with Tadd and use a PCs to make it a three speed...my big turbo likes a load

Data logs were interesting

77 max boost
82 max ebp absolute
30 max boost from the big turbo

Damn happy with that

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
Nice times, Dustin. When I get mine back, you'll have to tell me how you got it so low.

Latest posts

Members online