Got a new project

madman1234509

Reaction score
Yes. I need to get rid if first gear. From what I can tell in only about one truck length and it already needs to shift.

I wouldn't say the Trans was overly happy with the power... But it's a 2 year old elite stage 1 that Tadd built for the Dpc... It owes me nothing. Old billet input and a standard suncoast converter

Probably going to work with Tadd and use a PCs to make it a three speed...my big turbo likes a load

Data logs were interesting

77 max boost
82 max ebp absolute
30 max boost from the big turbo

Damn happy with that

Those numbers look pretty nice! Would you expect the larger turbo to make a little more boost and the small one a little less? Wasnt quite sure what youd expect the large turbo to make compared to the small one. I cant believe your stage 1 is holding up so well, thats good to hear for sure. Are you logging boost data with the big turbo or just watchin a gauge? Curious to know if you were logging it on the sct or whatever youre using?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am pretty sure he is logging boost off of both turbos with the DD.

Those are nice boost #'s. Didn't know you were seeing upper 70's. Nice bp and you got the big turbo working for sure to get 30psi out of it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i got mine down to 7920 with me in it (200 lbs) no tailgate spare rear tray lowered 1/4 tank , but i have a sun roof and those add 100+lbs iirc.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I am pretty sure he is logging boost off of both turbos with the DD.

Those are nice boost #'s. Didn't know you were seeing upper 70's. Nice bp and you got the big turbo working for sure to get 30psi out of it.

Thats right, wasnt someone selling a map sensor or something that plugged right into the DD so you could monitor more than one boost reference?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Thats right, wasnt someone selling a map sensor or something that plugged right into the DD so you could monitor more than one boost reference?

Yeah it is an extra sensor and harness that plugged into the DD. Dustin was doing the mod, not sure if he still is.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it is an extra sensor and harness that plugged into the DD. Dustin was doing the mod, not sure if he still is.

Dustin builds them I sell them. We can monitor lpfp, rear diff temp , lots of stuff.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Can you only monitor 1 with the DD or can you do multiple at once. When I do my build, id like to have gauges for the lift pump pressure, psi for each turbo.... Just to name two I cant read on the DD. Do you have a link or site with info on this?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Can you only monitor 1 with the DD or can you do multiple at once. When I do my build, id like to have gauges for the lift pump pressure, psi for each turbo.... Just to name two I cant read on the DD. Do you have a link or site with info on this?

Look at No Limits vendor page or contact Mike D, he will set you up. Yes you can monitor both turbos at the same time. That is how I have mine set up.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Those numbers look pretty nice! Would you expect the larger turbo to make a little more boost and the small one a little less? Wasnt quite sure what youd expect the large turbo to make compared to the small one. I cant believe your stage 1 is holding up so well, thats good to hear for sure. Are you logging boost data with the big turbo or just watchin a gauge? Curious to know if you were logging it on the sct or whatever youre using?

the more boost the big turbo can make the better for sure, i feel like 30 is pretty good tho for what its doing, i may try changing the gate settings to make that happen.

Yes all of the data logging is done on the dashdaq

Does the secondary have a wastegated housing or is it externally gated? If either what is the gate set at?

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

the secondary is a non gated housing

there is a 44mm gate to by pass back pressure to the big turbo
Currently there is nothing hooked to the top and bottom port about about 1.2 bar springs in the gate, im sure the gate is opening right now, how much i dont know, but it seams to be damn perfect.

untill the big turbo makes good boost manifold pressure is only about 50 psi

Im going to go back to the track tomorrow to work on getting the truck to 60 foot better.

The only bad part is the dashdaq only has the capabilities to run two extra sensors
in most cases you dont need another high pressure boost sensor, most trucks only make 55 psi anyway which is fine for the factory map
so you could monitor low pressure boost and low pressure fuel pressure ect

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks everyone

Managed to run a [email protected] today in the heat, played with the trans tuning allot so i only got one decent pass in, trans seams ok, just need to get rid of the first gear shift and things should move along better

and for all of thoughs who text me, i cant text back my phone is FUUUKKKKKEEEDDDDDD

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Awesome buddy! You definitely have a 10 second truck. You've worked hard on this thing and deserve the good passes.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks buddy im sure its got more in it just going to take some time to get it right

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
he walked out of fast and furious 6 and went straight to the circle track.. he has nawzzzzz !!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.