Got a new project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
hellz yeah brutha. maybe we can just drop my $hit in it.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So I thought I would bring this one back.from the dead as a have been actually making a little.progress as of late on it.

The frame was a little.more bent than I originally thought. I had my buddy with a wrecker come over and bend the left frame horn back. It wasn't all that close but not bad. So I got it straight and checked the measurement for the body mounts and found it was 3 inches wider than it needed to be. So I got to looking and.found that the right side was also bent. Got that side decent and set the cab back down and started on the cab and fenders. The hood and fenders were a mile off. Spent most of the day on that and got them close. Also got the headlights to actually fit in the fenders.

46c4c09b-3f75-ec2c.jpg

46c4c09b-3f90-39ce.jpg

46c4c09b-3fa0-e53e.jpg

46c4c09b-3faf-fad7.jpg

The lower part of the right front fender is pretty wrinkled i.would like to get new but i.think a little more messaging might get it better but i'm on a budget lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Lol thanks Nate.

Didn't get anything done tonight. Drove to Denver and picked up a used radiator for 300 bucks. Still need a steering gear box and done other small things but its getting closer

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Can you make the finish on them smooth like on one coated? Just wondering about air flow characteristics around the modded portion. Unwanted turbulence? If it being non coated, will it affect it?

Latest posts

Members online