Help help help codes no power please

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Then buy the IDS....

I would. But I'm hoping my good friend buys it and I can be the bum of a friend who uses it all the time. Lol. I plan to buy it. But the shop is suppose to look at it so I'll give then the chance before I bite the bullet in a couple weeks

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Well truck is back at shop who preformed to cab off repairs. Hopefully they will figure it out in the next few weeks. As I've been offered a new job several hours away and will be needing to take my trailer if I take the job. $5 raise. $65 more a day in per diem 2 hrs from home instead of 6 hrs

TXlineman83

Reaction score
2 wks in shop for diagnostics and they can't figure out why it's running the way it is. Only option now is to pull the JR high powers and reinstall a good set of factory turbos. FML. I hate this build. Think I'll get it running and buy a Prius

Crack85

Reaction score
2 wks in shop for diagnostics and they can't figure out why it's running the way it is. Only option now is to pull the JR high powers and reinstall a good set of factory turbos. FML. I hate this build. Think I'll get it running and buy a Prius

Damn....

TXlineman83

Reaction score

You want to buy some deleted 6.4 parts. I might be looking to get rid of everything for factory parts so I can trade the truck in. Too richy for my blood. With my mothers cancer and having acquired most of her bills. I can no longer play with the big boys.

Crack85

Reaction score
You want to buy some deleted 6.4 parts. I might be looking to get rid of everything for factory parts so I can trade the truck in. Too richy for my blood. With my mothers cancer and having acquired most of her bills. I can no longer play with the big boys.

Sucks man....unfortunately no I don't need any parts

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone. No I'm not looking for a pitty party. I should have kept my stock turbos. Passed on the JR high powers. I could t resist though. So it's my fault

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Well if you want I can send you my dashdaq and you can see what the duty cycle is. I really don't want you to have to put a stock set of chargers on or sell the old girl!

TXlineman83

Reaction score
On another note. This cab on turbo removal is not terribly hard so far. But I can seem to figure out how to remove the dang bracket holding the U pipe connecting the LP and HP. Have fuel cooler removed.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
adeduteb.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
On another note. This cab on turbo removal is not terribly hard so far. But I can seem to figure out how to remove the dang bracket holding the U pipe connecting the LP and HP. Have fuel cooler removed.

I don't 100% remember how that comes off but I think there's 2 bolts to the valve cover then it should wiggle off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.