Help help help codes no power please

TXlineman83

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/RzcN0XdLY0A

VGT comparison stock vs 59 Jr high Power

I noticed a huge difference in feel and sound. Like something perhaps is loosing or broken inside the 59 HP. I guess I'll know for sure once the stock is back in the truck. Gonna take a quick break. Cool down. Drink something. Feed my help " Ralph" my texas heeler and get back to it in a few.

B585Ford

Reaction score
It is definitely encouraging based on your comparison vid. Everything going back in smoothly?

TXlineman83

Reaction score
It is definitely encouraging based on your comparison vid. Everything going back in smoothly?

Yeah. So far. Thank god I have mile long arms the size of pixie sticks. I can put them places no man has gone before. Lol. Up pipes done. Down pipe done. Next are oil feed lines. U pipe for turbos and fuel cooler. Then prayers for everything to work right

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Oh okay.
Well at least you have pulled it apart once, so if you have to go right back to stock it would be too big of a challenge.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yeah. So far. Thank god I have mile long arms the size of pixie sticks. I can put them places no man has gone before. Lol. Up pipes done. Down pipe done. Next are oil feed lines. U pipe for turbos and fuel cooler. Then prayers for everything to work right

Make sure you post the results even if it is 3am when done!!!!

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Im Getting rid of the truck. I can't afford to keep doing this. I was out of my league. I'm pissed. I'm 6 hrs from my kids on Father's Day weekend and I can't make it home because this POS truck won't run right. I spent more money then I should have. I'm done. A I posted in new topic. If anyone wants to swap for factory parts PM. Let's make a deal. Or I'm gonna find a shop that wants a studded motor with all the parts and do an even swap for deleted and performance parts.

Crack85

Reaction score
Im Getting rid of the truck. I can't afford to keep doing this. I was out of my league. I'm pissed. I'm 6 hrs from my kids on Father's Day weekend and I can't make it home because this POS truck won't run right. I spent more money then I should have. I'm done. A I posted in new topic. If anyone wants to swap for factory parts PM. Let's make a deal. Or I'm gonna find a shop that wants a studded motor with all the parts and do an even swap for deleted and performance parts.

That sucks man, sorry to hear

TXlineman83

Reaction score
uqyvegys.jpg

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
What if its the push rods guys? 6.0's installed vs 6.4's? They are shorter and will decrease valve lift leading to laggy spool up on the bottom end and providing enough volume to drive the turbos a little better on the big end? He has essentially the same set up as me apart from turbos (which were just ruled out) and push rods.

Latest posts

Members online