I might just turn it up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
his 6.95 is roughly a 10.85 in the 1/4. gonna take a few ponies to get your fatty down the track that quick. and a tranny to boot.

Garrett

I in know way plan to run as fast as him. His truck is 1500 lbs lighter and makes about 8-850. Just wanna give him a race in the 1/8th is all. I'm not saying I will turn my $hit up but he's got me wanting to. I have everything at my disposal to make all the power I want... Doesn't mean I will, just sounds good.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
I in know way plan to run as fast as him. His truck is 1500 lbs lighter and makes about 8-850. Just wanna give him a race in the 1/8th is all. I'm not saying I will turn my $hit up but he's got me wanting to. I have everything at my disposal to make all the power I want... Doesn't mean I will, just sounds good.

with what you've got, it like having the hottest victoria's secret model, naked and ready to go and then you sayin "Not tonight dear"... turn it up and kick his bowtied ass!!!!!

:gun::ford:

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score

God hates a coward LOL

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score

just do it already. doing it in a bigger and heavier truck would be icing on the cake. im glad we have a track that is open year round.

Garrett

Latest posts

Members online