I might just turn it up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we'll see. its going to elite soon for some other upgrades.. if a pump and nozzles end up in it.... and my bottle is back on... i didnt do it. LOL

Jake

Reaction score
some dmax guy kinda pissed me off.... so i think i might turn godzilla up to 1k .... just to shut someone up. i will also be testing the new elite single pump.

ill prolly just buy a 6.7 now... god i hate me sometimes.

that is all.

What happened to to leaving Godzilla to the DD and just mild mods??? :rockon::rockon:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

I guess it's a good thing that at the moment my truck is faster than all the local Duramax trucks. Some of the Cummins on the other hand.....:gethim:

its just been a while since ive laid down some big hp, since the drag truck is "dragging its ass" ill play hardball for a lil while. i dont need anything but a pump and some nozzles, put the bottle brackets back on and bang.... i cant see why it wont make 900ish with 85's. i wont beat this dude, but i WILL make it a race. or let him know i came to play.

Spatel23

Reaction score
its just been a while since ive laid down some big hp, since the drag truck is "dragging its ass" ill play hardball for a lil while. i dont need anything but a pump and some nozzles, put the bottle brackets back on and bang.... i cant see why it wont make 900ish with 85's. i wont beat this dude, but i WILL make it a race. or let him know i came to play.

in other words.......as youve so eloquently said in the past

"I dont plan on showing up with my dik in my hand" LOL

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score

I hear ya man. If I had the parts handy, I would do it too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.