I might just turn it up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I think we have all been there, i basically didnt have a good running truck for about 2 years LOL

i think mine with dual fuelers, 110's , stock stall converter should be okay to drive on a stock/tow tune....

Erikclaw

Reaction score
i think mine with dual fuelers, 110's , stock stall converter should be okay to drive on a stock/tow tune....

Yeah I think it would have to run a smallish tune to keep it clean. I just don't know if I could run a small tune all the time knowing what it has in it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I think it would have to run a smallish tune to keep it clean. I just don't know if I could run a small tune all the time knowing what it has in it.

i will if it makes 650+ on the tow tune and doesnt smoke. i hate smoke.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I think the only time I have ran anything other than extreme race is towing, maybe five times. I am pretty close to smoke free. Just off the line on it hard, it will be darkening up the atmosphere.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
smallest tune i have ever run, was street that tadd and beef nachos loaded for dp mag. i have never been personally involved in anything less than a race tune, ever. at least my tow tune made 550 ... thats not shabby.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Even when I towed a trailer up to Pismo, I used the tow tune but had to load the ex street tune cause it was too slow. LOL Way more fun to pull that way.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
That is what sucks, you know how it is gonna run and want to drive it but have to sit and wait til that call finally comes.:(

Demonss- what happened to your truck to not have it for two years?

it's a 6.0, had typical problems, parked it and bought a 12v to build then swap in, got rid of the 12v, paid off 6.0, decided to build 6.0, changed my mind and decided to fix and get rid of, and that's where i am today.

Garrett

Erikclaw

Reaction score
it's a 6.0, had typical problems, parked it and bought a 12v to build then swap in, got rid of the 12v, paid off 6.0, decided to build 6.0, changed my mind and decided to fix and get rid of, and that's where i am today.

Garrett

Geeze, that is quite a journey.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks like we are gonna try some stuff and see what the truck likes best... ordered the mpd single kit with the 75mm batmo .. as well as some other interesting stuff. should be fun to see what makes power and drives well... one might make a ton on fuel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.