I might just turn it up.

BFT

Reaction score
how much difference will it be tuning the dual gates at 6k+ elevation then have it come to sea level?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
how much difference will it be tuning the dual gates at 6k+ elevation then have it come to sea level?

It's not so much tuning the gates, it's how the gates will be plumbed.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
i doubt it will have much affect on it. I tune them based off the pressure ratios. which at 6k ft suck. if anything what i do here should only get better at sea level. Gotta love having thick air.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
its basically set in stone jeff. just a matter of when beef nachos takes it there and when my new billett hp turbo is done. maybe a month or so. i hope dual fuelers can do 800 ..i honestly am having 2nd thoughts about spraying it though... i doubt any transmission can handle that kinda power at my weight. 800 ish should be totally doable. run 11's and have some fun.

I think you are right about that. You will start snapping chit and would get old soon, since it is a dd. I'll let you try 110's and see how clean she runs, if it isn't a smokey bitch I will follow your lead. ;) For this great state I am afraid to draw too much attention. Well the wrong type of attention.

It's not so much tuning the gates, it's how the gates will be plumbed.

What are you going to do with the plumbing? There aren't too many ways to set these up is there?

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
i had planned on it. im waiting on one more thing on the tuning side to complete what i want. But once i have that im hoping to see some good numbers coming from these turbos.

Cool deal Mike, looking forward to climbing back into the drivers seat. :jammin:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is what sucks, you know how it is gonna run and want to drive it but have to sit and wait til that call finally comes.:(

Demonss- what happened to your truck to not have it for two years?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think we have all been there, i basically didnt have a good running truck for about 2 years LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.