I might just turn it up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This is going to get interesting.

yeah... everything i threw at tadd turned into more.... since i have so much stuff there, i have a multitude of options. may put one of my high rise intakes on it too... not.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
whats wrong with running 7.20's ? you ever run a 7 ?

johnny might be gay, but hes my gay.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
your gay seems to like to visit me at work. he's also closer to me. maybe that makes him MY gay. I will let you borrow him though.

wait, none of that sounded right.

Garrett

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
not really sure why garrett would turn this so gay..garrett, the 6.0 forum called, they want you back.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Happens quite a bit these days.....

I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem making 800 on those turbos with plenty of fuel Mike, and if you have the fuel to make 800 on those turbos we all know 1,000 on spray will be no problem at all. We going to see this soon....or are you still thinking on it?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Happens quite a bit these days.....

I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem making 800 on those turbos with plenty of fuel Mike, and if you have the fuel to make 800 on those turbos we all know 1,000 on spray will be no problem at all. We going to see this soon....or are you still thinking on it?

its basically set in stone jeff. just a matter of when beef nachos takes it there and when my new billett hp turbo is done. maybe a month or so. i hope dual fuelers can do 800 ..i honestly am having 2nd thoughts about spraying it though... i doubt any transmission can handle that kinda power at my weight. 800 ish should be totally doable. run 11's and have some fun.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.