It Took Me Long Enough...

Buffalo444

Reaction score
This has a factory bench seat in it. I would love to find two split seats and an independent console but at the moment I'll probably put it under the seat. Parents would flip if I told them I was gonna spend 500 bones on seats for it eventually LOL

I wonder how much some 19.5's run... never looked into them. Alcoa's have crossed my mind but I bet I could get 20k out of what's left on these tires. They're highway tread and hard so I bet they'll last long enough for me to make up my mind

one word: Treadwright

Retreads, but you're talking about tires that get retreaded all the time on a tire carcass that is about 3 belts short of being solid steel lol. You can buy them on there for about 110 for the 225's and 130-150 for the 245's.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
one word: Treadwright

Retreads, but you're talking about tires that get retreaded all the time on a tire carcass that is about 3 belts short of being solid steel lol. You can buy them on there for about 110 for the 225's and 130-150 for the 245's.

Never heard of them before... If I pickup 19.5's ill look into those for aure. Otherwise if I still have the stockers im gonna space them out and put on some Cooper Discoverer a/t3's. Its what I have now and plowed with, freaking love them.

Are tires like that SRW specific? I dont and probably never will tow very heavy so would it be ok to buy spacers for the duals and run them?

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Never heard of them before... If I pickup 19.5's ill look into those for aure. Otherwise if I still have the stockers im gonna space them out and put on some Cooper Discoverer a/t3's. Its what I have now and plowed with, freaking love them.

Are tires like that SRW specific? I dont and probably never will tow very heavy so would it be ok to buy spacers for the duals and run them?

Treadwright also does awesome priced tires up to like a 35 (315/75r16). I haven't seen a tire over 200$ a pop on there.

Btw, I have no affiliation with them lol. I've had several friends buy them and love them, and I've been wanting to put them on my trucks, but my tires seem to outlast my trucks -_-

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Well, got the truck home today. Definitely has 4.10's. Cruised a 65 mph highway at 70 at about 2200-2300 rpm lol

PO had two dogs with him always and was a horseshoe'er so it had a dirty life. Cleaned the crap out of it, took an hour to vacuum all the damn hair off the floor and seats, and then washed it and gave it a quick polish or wax, dont remember. Needs a clay bar bad and a good wax and polish and the paint should come back.

Tomorrow I will be heading into Jersey to rat49f6's place to swap the injector, paint the wheels, flatbed, and chassis with chassis black, well, PPG's version of it...

Will post pics tomorrow night when I get back home

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Seems like we fixed the injector issue. To me so far I haven't noticed it... swapped the engine harness over. Boy oh boy was that a bad hack job on it. Hacked it up and added his EBPV exhaust brake setup.

Old harness out. Scary that it ran as well as it did all the way home

epuhe2a9.jpg

Also found out the idler pullet was SHOT. luckily we saw it and had a spare to swap it out with. Originally it was a short arm pulley but we replaced it with the long arm we had on hand. Works fine, just had to loosen it more.

We didn't get to paint it either. Took most of the day with the pulley and harness and fixing up all the other little crap. Might paint the bed this week after work, gotta leave the frame and wheels until next weekend. Gonna pull the bed and finish the middle under side and paint the frame while its off. Gonna wait until then with the wheels also because our floor jack chit the bed. New pic of it today before I left. Same thing, just a little cleaner and clearer picture.

e5aqazuq.jpg

fordfreak4life

Reaction score

I run treadwrights on my dually with 2" spacers 265/75/16 gaurdog Mt, had alot of loads tied on it over he last year with no issues

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

Demon

Reaction score
I run treadwrights on my dually with 2" spacers 265/75/16 gaurdog Mt, had alot of loads tied on it over he last year with no issues

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

Where did you get the treadwrights from? I'm going to want a set of those for winter rubber on my stock 19.5s.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Demon

Reaction score
Oh order direct, awesome thanks. That 245/70r19.5 guard dog looks deadly for a winter tread with that glass crush and walnut shell mix.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online