It Took Me Long Enough...

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Oh order direct, awesome thanks. That 245/70r19.5 guard dog looks deadly for a winter tread with that glass crush and walnut shell mix.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

The guard dogs are a great winter tread. I have the 315/70r17 on my winter wheels.
x2 on requesting matching casings. My first set ended up with 1 BFG and 3 Toyo casings which looked goofy as hell.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
a8yza6yd.jpg

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
:drool:

Called up RiffRaff this evening and ordered up my 6637 kit and a complete rebuild kit for my fuel bowl and new blue fuel lines under it. Had to drain it at work yesterday and the valve wouldn't close all the way afterward :(

Been dripping fuel whenever I stop until it empties. Having it come 3 day USPS and fixing it Saturday/sunday, and painting is next in line after that's done

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Got the fuel bowl rebuilt and 6637 kit in today. Also finished all the paint work I wanted to do. Again huge thanks to Jim for use of his shop and help along the way. Now for some pics :evil

a7esygez.jpg

vazu9asy.jpg

Needs tint, BAD. And also a carrier bearing(?)(middle of the rear driveshaft) and also one intake boot since my orange one just broke a bit on the edge.

And can anyone see what we noticed before we pulled the wheels? This pic is looking between the duals and thru the inner wheel at the drum....

jyte2u3e.jpg

96OBS

Reaction score
Nice find!! IMO though I would have just left the hitch. It looks like the bed isade of 4 inch c channel. I have a flatbed with the hitch on the bed and have pulled some pretty heavy stuff and had no problems .plus I'm not a fan of the looks of a flatbed with a bumper pull hitch. But hey whatever makes you feel safer towing!! Wish I had a dually now!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Well, been DD'ing the truck for a while now. Letting it cool down currently so I can tear into it tonight and find this massive fuel leak. Valley is full, And we couldn't find anything that looked like it would leak on the fuel bowl and lines when we pulled it back out so I'm leaning toward the weep hole on the bottom of the fuel pump. Anybody have any tips or tricks to find this leak? Gonna pull the bowl and intake off and clean it out then try to find it while its running..

Some recent pics

aty3a8yn.jpg

6a5ety7e.jpg

ha7e2a8y.jpg

3atasu5e.jpg

u3yzu8a2.jpg

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I actually pulled the bowl out and back apart the last Monday.. turns out an o ring didn't seat well and it got nicked. The one for the plug on the inside if the bowl for the fuel heater, with the plug on the outside. Now in still leaking a small amount of oil from the back of the engine.. leabing towards pedestal o rings.. yay, now I can pull the turbo :mad:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Truck currently has no radiator since its out getting fixed, something hit it and popped a tube.. when I get home from vacation next Sunday, the truck is going in for tint sometime during the week. Also going to be ordering the downpipe/ and getting a 3/5in adapter and a few feet of 5" from carquest to reach back to the stack. Going to get a 6(or 7", opinions wanted) single offset mitre cut stack in black..

Turbo is coming off and doing o rings, and the downpipe and exhaust at the same time. Hopefully that's the last of my leaks, boss is getting annoyed at my parking spot.. LOL

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Awesome project man! I love projects like these, and do a 7", I think it will look perfect with the truck.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Sounds like a nice little project you got there! I agree w/ the others, 7" stack, 6" would be too small IMO. I don't know how you feel about them, but I think the truck would look great w/ the 3 or 4 point mirrors(I don't know what they're called, but the tow mirrors) and cab lights.

Sent from the Bayou

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
So 7" it is... and yep.. can NOT wait for cab lights again but they are lower on the list LOL. I loved them on my old truck

Got all my o rings in the mail yesterday from SouthFlStrokin'(thanks Nick!)

5% tint on the back 3, 15% on the front sides, and an 8" brow of 5%... 8" is a lot on an OBS windshield Lol

And when some more things get done, its going to my uncles body shop where we should be doing the Extended cab corners, and painting it a dark silver like Daniel Wints truck.. moving all the xl pain table parts from my idi to this and painting those, not the chrome on the truck now. All black grill, headlight surrounds, and bumper.. and a set of headlights from CP to top it off.. the clear ones with the black housings, I can't wait

weazel

Reaction score
Hurry up we need pics

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
And I think I'm gonna go to the tow mirrors at that point too, Phil! I HATE these memos with a passion

Good! I LOVE how those tow mirrors look. Almost makes me want an OBS, there are quite a few nice ones on here.

Hurry up we need pics

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

:whs: that's gonna look sweet Zac!

Sent from the Bayou

Latest posts

Members online