It Took Me Long Enough...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Yeah shipping would suck lol but I appreciate it, I'll probably order new ones off LMC or the like... they're not too bad new.. 3 points are where its at

weazel

Reaction score
This make ya happy, Mike?! Semi recent, maybe 2 weeks ago lol

yjavu3yn.jpg

Lookin good, I need to get some tires on my truck so I can pic whore it all over the Internet

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Well, truck is going in for tint next week when I get home..

Truck is currently without a radiator, popped a tube somehow and started leaking.. getting that fixed at the moment.

Ordering a 3in DP from riff raff, getting a 3in-5in exhaust pipe reducer or whatever you want to call it, and getting a foot or two of 5" exhaust pipe to get back to the stack. All being bought within the next few days.

Aaaand I just scored a TS chip and cord/switch, for $150 shipped :D

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Talked to the shop supposedly fixing my radiator.. turns out its a mess and clogged all over.. would cost me 250 in labor to fix it... at that point I would be way happier to just buy a new one... hoping its the smaller core, as that one costs me $300 something as opposed to the big one, costing me $400something.. both from Carquest..

Truck has 148k on it, what coolant should I fill it with after the flush? And when I flush it(w/ distilled) do I have to let it warm up to operating temp to let coolant start flowing?

Probably gonna bite the bullet and stick to my plans of tint/exhaust setup here too within the next few days since I was already adamant about them... draining the piggy bank on this one!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Oh and I scored a TS 6 pos for $150 shipped from a guy in AZ :pimp: :thumbup:

Its going to Matt to have it reburnt to stock stuff in a few weeks and getting gauges then too... can't wait

Original timeframe was tint and exhaust/intake before school started up again.. finding that chip was a bonus, got a lot further than I thought this summer... money well wasted LOL

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Its not gonna vary by much, though. any idea on the two core sizes Carquest listed? In don't see it as a big deal, just different capabilities, right?

Thanks Phil!

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Its not gonna vary by much, though. any idea on the two core sizes Carquest listed? In don't see it as a big deal, just different capabilities, right?

Thanks Phil!

I only found one on the carquest site, for $291.71, but it doesn't have any specs…at all…it's blank under "description" and "specifications"

No probably Zac!

Sent from the Bayou

Latest posts

Members online