Just bought a non running 6.0 project!

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
Damn, thats a sweet find. Gotta love those old timers. I thought my 06 was a sweet deal at $12000. Hard start, bald tires, oil leak......new ipr, FICM, tires, and stc.....runs like new. GL with your build.

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
So since the 6.0 is still down and the 7.3 went down yesterday troy is driving my truck since I can't right now . I hate letting people drive my truck but he's trust worthy.... I think lol

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
what kind of blow by? every 6.0 I know of has blow by even with a fresh motor. Heck mine has some nice blow by and Im not worried in the least. I'd get all the essentials ready so you can drive it on the street, but i wouldnt go rebuilding the whole motor unless it runs like crap. and makes some serious noises.

Either way sweet find!

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
Good enough to blow the cap off but I honestly think it has some stuck rings from sitting so long. Motor sounded good when we ran it. Hopefuly his new ficm will come in and it can get put back together and we can find out how it actually runs

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
It is a hell of a ride! Especially when it spins all four tires then hooks and throws you back into the seat!!! Don't tell Richard (Badkarmaracing) though! lol

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
It is a hell of a ride! Especially when it spins all four tires then hooks and throws you back into the seat!!! Don't tell Richard (Badkarmaracing) though! lol

I hope you have money if you break something. If you break my trans you know its getting something upgraded put back in

Taylor D

Reaction score
Its a 03 Lariat FX4 CCSB with 119,000 miles on it. It belonged to a 80 year old man that just drove it around the farm. The interior is in great shape except for a small tear on the drivers seat and the exterior is great but it needs a new tailgate. He said he was just driving it down the road and it quit on him so he had it towed into his barn and went down to the ford dealership and bought a new super duty.:wtf: Two years after it got parked I had a friend tell me about it so I went and looked at it and handed him 1,500 dollars for it and put it on my gooseneck trailer and hauled it off. Tomorrow im going to buy batteries for it and hook it up to the computer to see what codes it has!

Wow wish I could find a deal like that

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.