Just got my Gearhead tunes! Questions/suggestions on settings, etc.

Jmoore1225

Reaction score
Ya, thats very similar to the 2 i mentioned. I'll be purchasing both the cold side & down pipe when i get all the projects done w/ the dang boat.... To many irons in the fire right now.

3brorce

Reaction score
Pretty sure that Spartans cold side pipe is the same as RCD's. I mean RCD makes Spartans pipe

Ronin

Reaction score
Ya, that's very similar to the 2 I mentioned. I'll be purchasing both the cold side & down pipe when i get all the projects done w/ the dang boat.... To many irons in the fire right now.

There's ALWAYS something else demanding/fighting for attention/money; wives/girlfriends, boats/motorcycles, guns, etc.!

Pretty sure that Spartan's cold side pipe is the same as RCD's. I mean RCD makes Spartans pipe

Donna @ Spartan told me once who made them, I just can't recall who it is right now. Not that it really matters too much; spend your money with who you're comfortable with; we have great sponsors here!

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I did a quick 0-85 WOT run on the way home from work 2wd. It hooked pretty good. Max Boost- 44psi
Max EGT-1746
FRP-Dropped to 23,500 then picked back up to the 24,5 Range
Max EBP-86 (71 Actual)

Ronin

Reaction score
I did a quick 0-85 WOT run on the way home from work 2wd. It hooked pretty good. Max Boost- 44psi
Max EGT-1746
Max EBP-86 (71 Actual)

That's on Hot Street, correct?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Correct

The boost breifly hit 44, mainly stayed below 42

The high BP #s were at approximately 39.5-40psi

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Max EGT-1746
Max EBP-86 (71 Actual)

How do these numbers compare to your IDP tunes? Would be awesome if we could get an in cab view of these gearhead tunes

6.4psd916

Reaction score
th_Project1.png

0-60 with race. And yes the loud noises are my suglasses flying into the back seat :D. Hopefully the link works.

OUTLAW_6.4

Reaction score
Thanks, its a good look and ride

SCT 3015 R is stuck on stock and will not load custom tune or sct tunes??

Error 1019 Unlock ECM Failed
Error 1017 Upload Stock Failed
Error 1009 No Tune Changes Written

Couple days ago I put on intake exhaust and street sct tune. Just got my custom tunes in email so I plugged the sct in to my computer. the auto update thing failed to work and said return truck to stock before i tried so i did that.

Truck is back to stock. Then i loaded the 3 custom tunes on the sct and everything looks fine. I tried put the custom tunes on the truck and i got the error code, then i tried to put the sct tune and same error code. Then i tried to put back to stock again and it said already back to stock.

The truck will start and has a code on the CTS about the dpf so i know its back to stock.

Can anyone help?

B585Ford

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Just realized I looked at the wrong date.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.