March 16th 2013 Rudys Track Day & Sled Pull

woodduck97

Reaction score
Have you ever pulled in the midwest? Its all 650+ Trucks in workstock/2.5 class. Im sorry we know how to build trucks to make power based on class rules instead of bitching about someone who clearly has figured out a set up

No I have not and dont plan too. Well guess what your coming to the east coast to where rules are different. If you dont like them stay home or like I said before bring your truck back and run in higher hp classes that you said you can do well in.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Have you ever pulled in the midwest? Its all 650+ Trucks in workstock/2.5 class. Im sorry we know how to build trucks to make power based on class rules instead of bitching about someone who clearly has figured out a set up

And to be completely honest, I would gladly come pull based off decent balanced rules, and donate winnings to rudy for putting on a badass event. I dont go for money, When last year i spent over 2000 dollars traveling for these events. I go to support Ben & Aaron, both very good friends of mine you ***ing hayseed

Thanks for the ninja edit. But hey guess what I dont care what you do or where you come from and how much money you spent to come.

woodduck97

Reaction score
Why do you care so much about how he is running his show since you clearly already said you were putting feet on these trucks spraying and what not lmao

3brorce

Reaction score
Oh my! You guys should take this into the chat so your not mucking up the thread haha

Last edited:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Question, I have a good friend with a 66mm Stock appearing LB7 charger, truck was in Diesel Power 2 months ago. Andrew, like me will be driving 19 hours, you gonna turn him away, because your current rules put him in 2.6

Reaction score
I can see having a true stock class........as long as you can make sure their all stock.......how do you police injectors and pumps without tearing them apart. That's why we have the "stock appearing rule" in workstock. It lets everyone "cheat" as long as it looks stock on the outside. The days of stock class are gone. I can tell you that stock turbo 6.4 can make just about any other stock turbo truck it's bit** in that class. I've seen it done a lot, Jared knows a certain blue dually I'm talking about.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I can see having a true stock class........as long as you can make sure their all stock.......how do you police injectors and pumps without tearing them apart. That's why we have the "stock appearing rule" in workstock. It lets everyone "cheat" as long as it looks stock on the outside. The days of stock class are gone. I can tell you that stock turbo 6.4 can make just about any other stock turbo truck it's bit** in that class. I've seen it done a lot, Jared knows a certain blue dually I'm talking about.

I'm half tempted to talk sean into bringing it down, their work stock class would get absolutely raped by seans truck, and he'd probably tow a truck there and back

Latest posts

Members online