March 16th 2013 Rudys Track Day & Sled Pull

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Lol...Jared built a truck within the rules...worked good and won...go anywhere where pulling is big and see how's its ran...quit crying about it...people build trucks for classes..to win

If you can't be at the top of the pack sorry about your luck but you don't handicap other trucks because yours doesn't make power

The 2.5 class is a Cummins catered class that makes ford and gm owners dump that much more in to run

That being said, its Aaron's event and they can make the rules however they want...I have no dog in this fight and will be there either way

Just think it's funny how some people are butthurt Jared built a winning truck and want to nail him to the cross for it

Sent from my SCH-I535
I have no dog in this fight either... However, class rules for workstock, have been "stock appearing turbos" every time I see them posted... Now, all of the sudden, Jared is unsportsman like? *** off. He built his truck (no one paid for it, althougth I believe he got a discount, but, I get discounts at places that I shop as well...) according to the class rules... I also think that making a new class, for the "tuner, intake, deleted" crowd, makes total sense...

I will say, that Jared is a very mean person, who has, at least once, kidnapped a handicapped person, and stashed them in the back seat of his truck..... what a dik..... LOL

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight either... However, class rules for workstock, have been "stock appearing turbos" every time I see them posted... Now, all of the sudden, Jared is unsportsman like? *** off. He built his truck (no one paid for it, althougth I believe he got a discount, but, I get discounts at places that I shop as well...) according to the class rules... I also think that making a new class, for the "tuner, intake, deleted" crowd, makes total sense...

I will say, that Jared is a very mean person, who has, at least once, kidnapped a handicapped person, and stashed them in the back seat of his truck..... what a dik..... LOL

The worst part, that bastard tried to hit me with his prosthetic leg

casper7.3

Reaction score
Well, I've seen some higher horsepower trucks loose to lower HP ones in the same class.. didn't break either:shrug:.....food for thought

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Right on! Already on my calendar. Maybe some of you pullers from up north can show me how to get my rig down the track.... Never hooked before, and I figure, now is as good a time as any to get on it...

Its literally a science. You cant just throw stupid power at the truck and just block the suspension and call it a day. Theres a lot of math involed. Tire size/gear ratio calucations, which are completely relevent to what you want your rollout/wheel speed to be. Also, you wanna drop the truck at prime speed right into the powerband, so your always right where you wanna be, when converter unlocks, bam, your back in powerband. Its not just about how big of tires you can run, or how short of a gear you can run, its all about calculations based off trial and error.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
FWIW.. My sons first birthday party will be held at my house on Friday afternoon around 6pm. I live about 8 miles from the track. If any of you would like to come by for some hot dogs and cheeseburgers, maybe a few cold ones, let me know. Theres plenty of room for parking as well. And we'll be at the track all day saturday also.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I cant wait for this, was a blast last year. Maybe this year ill make the jaunt down the tiny track!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
FWIW.. My sons first birthday party will be held at my house on Friday afternoon around 6pm. I live about 8 miles from the track. If any of you would like to come by for some hot dogs and cheeseburgers, maybe a few cold ones, let me know. Theres plenty of room for parking as well. And we'll be at the track all day saturday also.

Awesome! Ill prob take you up on that. Ill keep in contact as we get closer.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Its literally a science. You cant just throw stupid power at the truck and just block the suspension and call it a day. Theres a lot of math involed. Tire size/gear ratio calucations, which are completely relevent to what you want your rollout/wheel speed to be. Also, you wanna drop the truck at prime speed right into the powerband, so your always right where you wanna be, when converter unlocks, bam, your back in powerband. Its not just about how big of tires you can run, or how short of a gear you can run, its all about calculations based off trial and error.

So you mean your cheating turbos, and fuel system dont guarantee your win? I always thought the more money you throw at it the better you did... been doing it wrong forever!!!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I hope you really don't think that all those trucks are "intake exhaust and tuner trucks". Up here, where we normally pull, there's trucks that beat Jared. Most of them are duramax's with stock appearing turbos.

The 2.5 class cuts out all the modded vgt turbos for the dmax and cummins all the guys with a 6.0 and 68mm powermax or a 7.3 with a gtp38r from pulling.

Basically 80% of all the bolt on turbos out there cant pull in workstock or 2.5 by your rules. So all those guys now have to pull with the 2.6 class that makes a 1000hp on average. Sounds like a rule that makes a lot of sense for the majority? Why? Just to please a few whiners that don't want to spend any money to be competitive but cry when someone with a good running truck spanks them.

The 2.5 class only makes everyone spend more money on a custom 2.5" charger because they can't run a bolt in factory modded charger. In fact the class mainly was made because it fits the cummins crowd. Imagine that.....you can bolt almost any 2.5" charger on a cummins but find one for a lly, Lbz, lmm, 7.3, 6.0 or 6.4 that really is a true 2.5" directly bolt on single turbo without spending big money on new t-4 mounts or custom setup. I guess we all can't have a class that doesn't favor someone. The 2.5" class was desingned built and patterned for cummins truck by a cummins based shop out of Indiana. Is that easy enough to understand why the 2.5 class is stupid?

This is probably the most important post of all this

2.5 takes out 38r guys, among others

i think you guys should really revise the rules a bit.

Do a stock turbo class, and then a work stock class, you going to have to be prepared to do allot of tech

Work stock will be the easiest to tech, wont even have to pull the intake

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Seems like there is too much gray area there but it's you and aarons show so how ever they want it run.

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
No we really need loops on there, they aint hard or expensive, its a safety thing. If you could. If not you can pull out of competition, no purse if u place.

Latest posts

Members online