TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Here is the payouts on 1st place. will pay back to 3rd place

$30 per hook

Work stock $850
2.5/hot street $850
2.6 $1000
Open $1000

these are just the truck classes, we will be having 3 gas classes and 2 tractor classes.

woodduck97

Reaction score
I will bring my quickie broom and dust pan and be waiting 3/4 way of the track. I better make sure I got bolts in my exhuast so my wheel don't fly out and hurt someone LOL

78f100

Reaction score
I will bring a bucket to help pick up the parts you scatter Jared...lol. As long as that skid steer is there it will go on the trailer.

Diesel23

Reaction score
may not make it now...I have training for work up to Friday before in Chicago

Sent from my SCH-I535

hey bud ,im just outside chicago (indiana side), shoot i may take a ride down been tossing it around , and your more then welcome to tag a long ,and save some dough flying , not sure on driving the rig but , if you dont mind a little civic si ,for a road trip ,LOL , and if my rig is all dialed in then she will make the run down :D , I work up north quite a bit so pass ohare and midway quite frequently

Jhaddox

Reaction score
hey bud ,im just outside chicago (indiana side), i may take a ride down been tossing it around , and your more then welcome to tag a long ,and save some dough flying , not sure on driving the rig but , if you dont mind a little civic si ,for a road trip ,LOL , and if my rig is all dialed in then she will make the run down :D , I work up north quite a bit so pass ohare and midway quite frequently

May have to take you up on that...I've contemplated driving to chicago instead of flying so I can have the truck at Rudys for sure...idk lol

Sent from my SCH-I535

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.