Reaction score
Here is the diesel classes. I can't have so many classes so here we go
Woodstock with stock appearing
2.6 using ts rules
May combine hot street and open

Last edited:

'00Cummins3500

Reaction score
Since I have to be there all day & night, & ride behind every single one of these trucks, & set the sled to get all of you as close to 299.99 as possible, & listen to the b!+*#ing, & probably get b!+*#ed at a little myself, & the track does not allow us to go 500 feet, etc.......

How about we set the classes back to kinda the way they were for the very first event here;
Workstock=stock appearing everything, no spray, must provide valid D.O.T. registration card, no hanging weights, 8500 lbs.
Hot street=single chargers to be plugged with 2.65 plug (no protrusion required, 6.4 may run stock appearing twin configuration or 2.6 single charger) no spray, must provide valid D.O.T. registration card, hanging weights allowed, 8200 lbs.
OPEN=3 rules... NO CANDY A$$ES, NO WHINNING, NO B!+#ING OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Well 2.5 and 2.6 just plug turbo
Workstock just have to pull intake off and let us look
Hotstreet, long as big twin is smaller than 88mm (3.5 plug)
Open...well just saftey stuff.
Bone stock has to be stock turbo, tuners r fine, no way to check injectors thow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

11STROKER

Reaction score
Since I have to be there all day & night, & ride behind every single one of these trucks, & set the sled to get all of you as close to 299.99 as possible, & listen to the b!+*#ing, & probably get b!+*#ed at a little myself, & the track does not allow us to go 500 feet, etc.......

How about we set the classes back to kinda the way they were for the very first event here;
Workstock=stock appearing everything, no spray, must provide valid D.O.T. registration card, no hanging weights, 8500 lbs.
Hot street=single chargers to be plugged with 2.65 plug (no protrusion required, 6.4 may run stock appearing twin configuration or 2.6 single charger) no spray, must provide valid D.O.T. registration card, hanging weights allowed, 8200 lbs.
OPEN=3 rules... NO CANDY A$$ES, NO WHINNING, NO B!+#ING OF ANY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!

logan you forgot one rule...must bring sled driver a minimim of 6 beers or 3 tall boys

Reaction score
You dumb bastard, you dont make such a week offering.

Let me rephrase for Morgan

If he brings a case of beer and chili cheese nacho's, can he run the sled?

Lol

Lmfao! I guess I assumed that everyone already new the nachos were included with any offering! I can even put in some jalapeño's in too if you'd like!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
ya I probably will go that route...what's the closest airport Scotty

Sent from my SCH-I535

Greensboro is the closest to the track, but it's a small hub so it's usually a little more expensive to fly into there. If you plan on going to Rudy's shop to hang out, Raleigh would be your best bet. It's about 20min from Rudy's and only an hour or so from the track.

extreme3807

Reaction score
You can always fly into charleston josh and car pool up to Rudy's with me. It's an international airport, definitely a lot cheaper that route

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.