March 16th 2013 Rudys Track Day & Sled Pull

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
So im makin the trip down for the races from ct.... im gonna get in the drag events this year.... what classes are yall runnin...

Matt

Reaction score
If anyone from the Baltimore area is going, I have a set of 22's at Rudy's that need to be hauled to MPD.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I called the source and got the answers I was lookin for thanks all for the help... lookin forward to some good competition!

Reaction score
If anyone from the Baltimore area is going, I have a set of 22's at Rudy's that need to be hauled to MPD.

Those have been sitting in my garage for almost a year now taking up room and in the way. I did not even know who's they were anymore. Might want to call up here to make arrangments. Normally we charge a stocking fee for warehousing something like this going on a year now...

Matt

Reaction score
Those have been sitting in my garage for almost a year now taking up room and in the way. I did not even know who's they were anymore. Might want to call up here to make arrangments. Normally we charge a stocking fee for warehousing something like this going on a year now...

Sent you a text

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.