Morton, IL Lighthouse Buick GMC...Anyone nearby?

swinky

Reaction score
Don't be to hard on him. He just PM'ed me to apologize. He said his excuse was his daddy is his uncle and aunt momma used to beat him as a child.
One of them purebreed types ehh.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm in VA but I've sold my DD and looking at a used 6.7 there. However, I'd love if someone familiar with 6.7s would be willing to swing by and take a look and give me some feedback before I make an offer. I'm willing to PayPal a little reward or mail a gift card or something. If anyone is willing, please shoot me a PM or email [email protected]

Or if anyone happens to have info on the used black 450 there. I'm told it's in great shape and was traded on a new Denali.

Thanks in advance!
Chip
JMART Learn how to read,the ORIGINAL POST.Above

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Wow, you can't even comprehend simple English. Nobody said a driveby. Man you are stupid. Why would anyone pay someone to drive by a truck? Get a ***in clue dude. I've read research on black holes that were less dense than you.
READ THE FIRST ORIGINAL POST.You should have stayed in school.Ignorance is BLISS for you.I hope you can comprehend that.

JMart

Reaction score
JMART Learn how to read,the ORIGINAL POST.Above

There is a difference between swinging by and collecting feedback versus driving by. Just like there is a difference between reading and comprehending.

For example you can read but you can't comprehend.

For example, tonight you will swing by and give uncle daddy a mouth hug but tomorrow you will just drive by and honk.

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Actually that post says exactly what jmart was talking about he wants someone to swing by the dealership and get info on the truck and inspect inside and out
FOR a fee,correct??Did you READ ,the original poster was willing to pay for the tire kicking?Good night .

old96stroker

Reaction score
JSJ4613, you are a azzhole, just go away, this is a great forum, with a lot of people with exceptional knowledge and just a large group of good, honest, straightforward people. My guess is somebody will bring down the hammer on you before long. I live around the Kansas City metropolitan area and if we're asked for this same scenario I would do this for someone if I had the time and would not expect anything monetarily wise. Good luck OP.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
FOR a fee,correct??Did you READ ,the original poster was willing to pay for the tire kicking?Good night .
ya know, i trust a lot of fellers on here that i have never met and have helped out some that i have never had the pleas of meeting.. people like you give bad names to a good place for guys to ask for help.. absolutely no reason that you need to be a dick and keep digging a hole for yourself just proving that you are a complete dick and dont belong here.. if that is all you have to contribute, GTFO!

live life full throttle

Jason

Reaction score
What a gay ***.

When you walk into a dealership, to check out what's on their lot..are you not gathering info, and seeing what they have that you like?? Or are you tire kicking?? If I know I want a certain truck...and a dealer has said vehicle...I do not just show up money in hand, to purchase blindly. Everybody kicks the tires, looks under the hood etcetera. He wants somebody to swing by and lay eyes on the vehicle, and see if it is worth booking a plane/boat/llama to get to the dealer to purchase it, before making the trip. I call it being a smart consumer, call it what you want...I would imagine you aren't calling much of anything with your mouth full of cawk.

wildbill963258

Reaction score

Yep except the op was willing to pay for the time and effort that's the "fee" if you want to call it that I'm actually willing to bet that you didn't even graduate from high school if you did you barely got by, GTFO here you uneducated ***

TyCorr

Reaction score
Wow. I should have kept that runny dump I just took and sent to ole shti for brains. I think he is getting low LOL

Chipster

Reaction score
Lol, well if anything, I have outed a douchebag and lined up a clear candidate for the ban hammer. Apparently all his F450s are the product of some line of work that requires minimal reading comprehension or intelligence.

I now have a new request, if anyone is near JSJ4613, I will offer the same gift card to someone who brings a bag of **** to his doorstep, lights it on fire, and rings the doorbell :) Lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
LOL

Yea, he could have asked some valid questions to help out if he truly had knowledge but judging by his course of action; troll.

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lol, well if anything, I have outed a douchebag and lined up a clear candidate for the ban hammer. Apparently all his F450s are the product of some line of work that requires minimal reading comprehension or intelligence.

I now have a new request, if anyone is near JSJ4613, I will offer the same gift card to someone who brings a bag of **** to his doorstep, lights it on fire, and rings the doorbell :) Lol
Easy to be tough guy while on the computer,I live in NY,here's my address, 12 Copley st.SINY.Let me know when your coming,Ill have coffee ready:)

TyCorr

Reaction score
He said you were a douche. Not prove you're a douche.

Not only that, everybody else that posted told you that you were being an unhelpful jerkoff. It was truly an effort to see if maybe you werent aware of it.

The guy wanted someone that was local to this dealer to stop and give the truck a look see before he spent money. How is that dumb? Nevermind, dont answer that.

Secondly, we have had guys here do compression tests for people on vehicles for sale along with a bunch of other things which need inspected depending on the particular model.

You own three f450s, big deal, it doesnt validate anything the OP asked for. If his request was truly stupid, trust me, there are far more witty members than yourself to maje it known.

Chipster

Reaction score
Easy to be tough guy while on the computer,I live in NY,here's my address, 12 Copley st.SINY.Let me know when your coming,Ill have coffee ready:)
Hey, there's actually a truck in NY I was looking at too! How about checking that one out for me?

Haha. But sadly, I have other keyboard warrior type events lined up

Latest posts

Members online