Morton, IL Lighthouse Buick GMC...Anyone nearby?

Chipster

Reaction score
May this thread continue towards gold status!!

But it looks like I no longer need the original request to happen. Dealer is pretty firm on pricing after making an offer today and considering I would need to transport it still, not looking as tempting. Still looking into another truck in TX, albeit an F350 but we'll see what happens. Thanks for those of you that attempted to help in this thread. Anyone ever needs eyes on a vehicle near Fredericksburg, VA let me know.

patricku47

Reaction score
May this thread continue towards gold status!!

But it looks like I no longer need the original request to happen. Dealer is pretty firm on pricing after making an offer today and considering I would need to transport it still, not looking as tempting. Still looking into another truck in TX, albeit an F350 but we'll see what happens. Thanks for those of you that attempted to help in this thread. Anyone ever needs eyes on a vehicle near Fredericksburg, VA let me know.

What part of Texas? If its anywhere near Houston, I'd be happy to go look at it for you.

Chipster

Reaction score
What part of Texas? If its anywhere near Houston, I'd be happy to go look at it for you.

Thanks a lot man! It's actually at Global Motor Cars and is a very lifted F350. Actually think it may cause me problems with the 5.0 here in VA haha. But I may shoot you a PM if I proceed with that. Thanks again for the offer either way!

Arisley

Reaction score
You would buy a truck on a strangers opinion???Do your homework.Its your money your spending.....

Sory my bad,I have a business to run.I should go look at a truck for a stranger.Sound like tire kicking to me.To each his own.Maybe run a OASIS?????

Really?? An OASIS doesn't show how many times truck was at any dealership, while under warranty,for warrany claims work??Is that not important information???Hows your 6.7 run?My 3 run great '11f-450 '15f-450 :thumbup:,Just picked up a '16 f-450 today.GROW UP

:thumbup::thumbup:Yeah,but driving by a dealership to look at it,you can tell,all the things you mentioned in the last post?.DEBT FREE:) I hear your mommy calling you .Take care

Ban this ***

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

OK. Done.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I was looking for you last night. :blitzed:

Didn't see you on. Figured you could have some fun with the guy before it was over.
i sent out some smoke signals to my favorite mod.. he must have understood it i see...

thank you sir!!

live life full throttle

Chipster

Reaction score
Haha

So i figured I'd update this. Kinda went to the dark side I guess but ended up buying an almost new, lifted Tundra lol. Actually made an offer on the 450 mentioned in this thread and the F350 in TX but after thinking more about how nice it would be to have something with plenty of warranty left and cheap to repair, I went Toyota. Still waiting for it on get here but after owning an 05 F350 way back, never thought I could go back to a gasser. But who knows, maybe I'll hate it haha. Anyways, thanks for those of you that helped and I'm sure I'll still be on here from time to time.

strokin20

Reaction score
Haha

So i figured I'd update this. Kinda went to the dark side I guess but ended up buying an almost new, lifted Tundra lol. Actually made an offer on the 450 mentioned in this thread and the F350 in TX but after thinking more about how nice it would be to have something with plenty of warranty left and cheap to repair, I went Toyota. Still waiting for it on get here but after owning an 05 F350 way back, never thought I could go back to a gasser. But who knows, maybe I'll hate it haha. Anyways, thanks for those of you that helped and I'm sure I'll still be on here from time to time.

I did the same thing about a year and half ago after I sold my '08. I bought a '14 Platinum Tundra thinking I could supercharge it and be as happy as I was in a tuned diesel. Lol, little over a year later, back in a diesel. Here's a couple pic's of my attempt at a gasser.
5d0b582376b0661ea8b1e18790231701.jpg

71ed617cea8b65df0d023cb0598a38c1.jpg

39266a2fc81c5b4ed4b43054b5f00e09.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
That was a clean Tundra.

I have been thinking of getting a Tundra since I wrecked my 05.

strokin20

Reaction score
Yea it was definitely a nice truck. After adding the supercharger, it was better, but still not enough lol. And the JBL stereo was honestly pretty sorry. The Sony system in the truck I have now puts that one to shame, and as I'm sure most of yall know, they aren't anything special.

Bearded7point3pilot

Reaction score
Haha, I don't even have a 6.7 but I started reading the comments and couldn't stop. It's all good, old boy will ask a favor soon enough, your correct response should be "I got a job, and sh*t to do, so go screw yourself"

01 7.3 F250
Ext, boost, trans temp gauges
Stock
but not for long

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Haha

That was a clean Tundra.

I have been thinking of getting a Tundra since I wrecked my 05.

Yea it was definitely a nice truck. After adding the supercharger, it was better, but still not enough lol. And the JBL stereo was honestly pretty sorry. The Sony system in the truck I have now puts that one to shame, and as I'm sure most of yall know, they aren't anything special.

for all of you

13faf194cf6ce86ed01bf41f3d6fcae4.jpg

live life full throttle

strokin20

Reaction score
I reject your accusation of gayness and rebut with this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1446169327774.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1446169327774.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 67

Chipster

Reaction score
Haha. Well I'm coming from an 05 C230 that had 190hp so the truck will be a decent improvement either way lol. And it's funny you posted the bronzish tundra. Happened to see that on ebay today. My brother in law has the supercharger on his but I don't think I see myself doing that. It already has a BDS 7" and 37s.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
The new Tundra's are nice looking trucks for sure. Dealer by me has a bunch that are lifted, bumpers, wheels/tires but the price is almost what I paid for my 6.7.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Forgot to add that I would gladly go look at a truck in my area if someone asked. I would also not hesitate to look up reputable shops in the area to go look at a truck for me if I were buying. This site is full of nice, knowledgeable people who would know specifically what to look for on a Powerstroke.