My 6.0 build

nickg3130

Reaction score
Buy the AFs and go that route. Put the heat/ac back in it and enjoy the hell out of the truck all year round. Powder coat or paint everything underneath so you don't have to worry about the northeast weather ruining the truck.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Buy the AFs and go that route. Put the heat/ac back in it and enjoy the hell out of the truck all year round. Powder coat or paint everything underneath so you don't have to worry about the northeast weather ruining the truck.

Heater box is going back in today. When I have time and a reliable daily driver I'll prob pull the cab and bed and spray the entire chassis and underside of the cab

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
35s on 22's. That's my vote for the universal/modded street truck. 37s if you want to ball. ;)

Don't think of 35s as giant. He'll my wife's 1/2 ton suburban has almost the equal on a 22x9 with no lift.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
35s on 22's. That's my vote for the universal/modded street truck. 37s if you want to ball. ;)

Don't think of 35s as giant. He'll my wife's 1/2 ton suburban has almost the equal on a 22x9 with no lift.

They are giant compared to my 305s!! My truck was on 18's and 35s when I got it and was leveled. I actually didn't mind that look. I think it'll look awesome leveled again with 35's and 22x10s. Maybe at some point I'd go a little bigger with 4" and 37's. I do like that look a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokedF747

Reaction score
They are giant compared to my 305s!! My truck was on 18's and 35s when I got it and was leveled. I actually didn't mind that look. I think it'll look awesome leveled again with 35's and 22x10s. Maybe at some point I'd go a little bigger with 4" and 37's. I do like that look a lot.

if you plan 37's with a 4 inch, plan new sawzall blades lol they will RUB, i have a 4.5" and I wouldn't fit 37's without ripping the wheel well right out lol

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score

33s on 22,s 22x12's low and wide!

Extended Power

Reaction score
I remember me sayin something to ya about that.....

I don't think I could ever drive my truck down a gravel road after I had it painted....I'd probably chit myself on just the return road at the track. Lol

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I remember me sayin something to ya about that.....

I don't think I could ever drive my truck down a gravel road after I had it painted....I'd probably chit myself on just the return road at the track. Lol

Yeah, I love the look, but my next truck will probably get something different.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Heater box back in!! Getting back to normal!

pegybe7y.jpg

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
This truck kills me... Let it sit for 3 days and it cranks so long it kills the batteries... I think it's time for some charging system upgrades. I guess access to an outlet for a block heater would help to LOL