My 6.0 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Ready to head to Mishimoto on Monday for a new intercooler and some testing. Really wishing I had another 6.0 to pull this one with... #7.3haterclub

photocopy3_zps9b19d754.jpg

swinky

Reaction score
Ready to head to Mishimoto on Monday for a new intercooler and some testing. Really wishing I had another 6.0 to pull this one with... #7.3haterclub

photocopy3_zps9b19d754.jpg

Are you still alive? Last time somebody hated on a 7.3 they were hunted down, castrated then burnt alive.

Jk in for a 700hp dyno sheet.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Might be turning this into a regular cab build over the winter... I've thought about buying a reg cab and dropping this drivetrain into it and returning the KR to stock. any thoughts?

OBS F350

Reaction score
Might be turning this into a regular cab build over the winter... I've thought about buying a reg cab and dropping this drivetrain into it and returning the KR to stock. any thoughts?

Probably a better idea. Would you rather have some junker as a tow rig or a nice KR? Either way you go it will be cool!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Probably a better idea. Would you rather have some junker as a tow rig or a nice KR? Either way you go it will be cool!

Exactly. My KR is an awesome truck. The way I see it is why not find a clean reg cab with a good drivetrain and swap it all into the green truck. Then swap everything into the reg cab from the green truck and paint it to match. The swap would be super easy, plug and play. Why not?

Reaction score
Exactly. My KR is an awesome truck. The way I see it is why not find a clean reg cab with a good drivetrain and swap it all into the green truck. Then swap everything into the reg cab from the green truck and paint it to match. The swap would be super easy, plug and play. Why not?

If you do it. You gotta make the reg cab look just like the green truck KR interior and all. You'd be the only person with a 700+ HP reg cab KR.

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- beater
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

Monster12valve

Reaction score

What grille is that on your truck? It's badass

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
If you do it. You gotta make the reg cab look just like the green truck KR interior and all. You'd be the only person with a 700+ HP reg cab KR.

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- beater
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

idk about KR interior too but it will get painted to match for sure

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
so many ideas running through my head for this truck while it just sits. Been considering even lifting it back up with a basic carli setup, doing a regular carbon fiber bed stack, 22x12's and 35's and some amp steps and going for the mean street truck look. hmmm

Latest posts

Members online