My 6.0 build

Emery19

Reaction score
Damn Josh those consoles look awesome. I have been tossing around the idea of doing this to mine because I hate tan interior. It's always dirty. I just don't know if I wanna take everything apart because knowing me I won't get it back together right.

That makes me curious. What are you doing about the steering wheel. You changing that out to a black unit or are you painting it. I need to get mine re-wrapped with the kr leather.. That might be where the whole black interior starts for me..

Green bean casserole

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Still have a lot to do but the carpet is in!!
a2aduqu6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Looks good man. When did the seats change? You have the good thick ones like my 03. Most newer ones have that thin chitty stuff.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure all the 6.0 KRs have the same leather? They changed in the 6.4s I think. Haven't seen a 6.4 kr up close in a good little while though.

Love how that looks Josh, makes me wish mine was a KR to do the same.

swinky

Reaction score
I've seen 3 or 4 6.0s with that really thin stuff. Might be 06-07.

swinky

Reaction score
Josh have you thought about painting the plastic bezel around the seat black as well. If the seats were the only non black thing in there they would really pop!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Josh have you thought about painting the plastic bezel around the seat black as well. If the seats were the only non black thing in there they would really pop!

I was going to leave them brown cause they go well with the seats. And I think the thin seats you're thinking of are ext cab seats maybe??

Emery19

Reaction score
weird last time i looked, all 03-07 king ranch seats were the same. 08-10 were different. and they changed it again in 11. the 08-10 are more red. I prefer the 03-07 leather but my 08s are less work to take care of then the older stuff.

Latest posts

Members online