My 6.0 build

swinky

Reaction score
When my trucks done we need to get them together for some pictures. I'm going with a chrome look instead of black. You're just making a little more power lol

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
im interested to see how that holds up. looks good.

should hold up great, same product I used, when done right should last. I have it don't in my red truck now for 2 years, only 2 places I have any type of wear is the driver side kick panel where I have a habit of resting my foot so it rubs.

but when I tested a bunch of products, this was the only one that I was able to take a key and not scratch off the color...pretty good stuff

swinky

Reaction score
I've thought about selling mine too. For an already built 6.4

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
As some puddle pirate I know of would say:

:flipa:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my truck runs amazing. NO complaints. I just want a NEW truck that runs WELL from the factory that I can put wheels and tires on, do some paint work, and cruise around with a warranty and be happy for awhile

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Oh my truck runs amazing. NO complaints. I just want a NEW truck that runs WELL from the factory that I can put wheels and tires on, do some paint work, and cruise around with a warranty and be happy for awhile

Lol I'm just screwing w/ swinky.

I don't blame you though. The 6.7s are pretty sweet, the interior alone is enough reason for me to pick one over pretty much any other option. My only complaint(w/ all 07.5 up trucks) is that it costs an arm and a leg to make them sound appealing. They look great, run amazingly, but you can't hear the darn things!! I'm sure it's because I'm young, but I still drive w/ the windows down and/or the back glass open, for the odd moment that I'm driving past a retaining wall, or other surface that will throw the sound back at me…

And I'd definitely take your truck, if you find a buyer for mine lol. 6.0 kr w/ black interior? Yes please!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

I don't blame you though. The 6.7s are pretty sweet, the interior alone is enough reason for me to pick one over pretty much any other option. My only complaint(w/ all 07.5 up trucks) is that it costs an arm and a leg to make them sound appealing. They look great, run amazingly, but you can't hear the darn things!! I'm sure it's because I'm young, but I still drive w/ the windows down and/or the back glass open, for the odd moment that I'm driving past a retaining wall, or other surface that will throw the sound back at me…

And I'd definitely take your truck, if you find a buyer for mine lol. 6.0 kr w/ black interior? Yes please!

I would be happy with a quiet truck and stock exhaust LOL. I am young too but I'm over it. I just got back from the ford dealer I want my green truck gone NOW and a 6.7 KR in my parking spot :)

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score

You can make the engine sound of a 6.4 just like a 6.0 if you turn off pilot injection.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
So I picked up a new set of wheels for this pile today. And also ordered a fancy new exhaust tip:) I think I'm starting to get more excited about doing more work on this truck again! Injectors are coming out and heading to MPD soon for a little flow bench time and a freshening. Hoping to hit 750+ on fuel only this spring!

Latest posts

Members online