My 600hp 7.3 build

ARS267

Reaction score
Right now I'm working on a built short block with a half fill, girdle, and carrilllos. Everything else will be the same for the time being except possibly a cam.

Once we see exactly what these injectors are capable of on this set up I still have plans to bump them up to something much larger.

It put down 505rwhp with some boost leaks and icp only maintaining around 2400psi. Boost leaks are fixed and once I get the icp up hopefully it will lay done some better numbers.

I'm planning on being at TS in may.

ARS267

Reaction score
What was your pw?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'll have to ask Johnathan on that. I remember we tried a lot of combinations trying to get the most power out of what we had to work with icp wise.

re-reading, there was a T500 listed in the build ?
&
i assumed this was live tuned by Johnathan ?

yes this is the same t500 i've been running since '09 and it was built out a used pump from ebay. can't say i'm disappointed considering how much i paid and the amount of use i've got from it.

and yes we live tuned it but never finished because of the issues with icp. decided not to waste anymore time tuning with a weak pump

Johnathan doesnt have another hpop laying around there?

live life full throttle

There's something in the works :evil

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'll have to ask Johnathan on that. I remember we tried a lot of combinations trying to get the most power out of what we had to work with icp wise.

yes this is the same t500 i've been running since '09 and it was built out a used pump from ebay. can't say i'm disappointed considering how much i paid and the amount of use i've got from it.

and yes we live tuned it but never finished because of the issues with icp. decided not to waste anymore time tuning with a weak pump

There's something in the works :evil

thats why i figured he might have something laying around.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online