MY BIG 6.7 BUILD

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I'd love to know what you're talking about because I'm trying to run a cts 2 and a mini Maxx together and as far as I'm aware an Eas kit for the cts 2 doesn't exist currently.

sent from OP Freedom

Still uses the same EAS kit as the old CTS.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
You need to run the cts on the stand alone wire. Then it will be powered up by the key. Then you run what ever sensors you want and hook them to the daisy chain and program their names(oil pressure, fuel pressure, coolant temp etc. ) with the my style software.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I spoke with them on both....hmm...have to try this

sent from OP Freedom

2fae483e4f9203ce59f7d65172843734.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I spoke with them on both....hmm...have to try this

sent from OP Freedom

For what it's worth. I've been running my dashdaq and cts for about 6 months with no problems. I monitor oil pressure and low pressure fuel pressure with it currently. I'll be adding more in a couple months.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
The EAS stuff DOES work with the CTS2 but it has to be powered up by the OBD so if you're running a Minimaxx no bueno. You'd have to rig you're own 12V kit to make it a stand alone kit like Dan did in order to run it with a minimaxx since EDGE does not make a 12V kit for the CTS2 at this time.

Nice welding OP. I'd like it if the gauges were pointed more towards the driver and not at the roof... but hey if it works *** it.

BOSS450

Reaction score
The EAS stuff DOES work with the CTS2 but it has to be powered up by the OBD so if you're running a Minimaxx no bueno. You'd have to rig you're own 12V kit to make it a stand alone kit like Dan did in order to run it with a minimaxx since EDGE does not make a 12V kit for the CTS2 at this time.

Nice welding OP. I'd like it if the gauges were pointed more towards the driver and not at the roof... but hey if it works *** it.

Do they data log? If so is it decent?

Latest posts

Members online