My build

RSK

Reaction score
Plan right now is to stay with 30% nozzles

drevil_zpsa7696a6d.jpg

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
LOL I figured out that I cant have stock anything ever!!! Everything I get I mess with right away and just cant seem to leave it alone.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Last night I got some time for myself after a very hecktic two weeks and FINALLY got around to purchasing some Gearhead tunes. I do not have the tunes yet as I just sent the info in yesterday, but looking forward to receiving them and trying them out.

As for the Midwest duel fueler kit and ported rails that should have been installed already, this week should include the install of these. I will have pics and videos of the install and such following the install later this week.

Next on the chopping block is probably going to be a trans. I can't belive that my trans isn't dead yet with all the abuse it has been through. Stock trans other than billet input, DPC convertor, and deep pan.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Last night I got some time for myself after a very hecktic two weeks and FINALLY got around to purchasing some Gearhead tunes. I do not have the tunes yet as I just sent the info in yesterday, but looking forward to receiving them and trying them out.

As for the Midwest duel fueler kit and ported rails that should have been installed already, this week should include the install of these. I will have pics and videos of the install and such following the install later this week.

Next on the chopping block is probably going to be a trans. I can't belive that my trans isn't dead yet with all the abuse it has been through. Stock trans other than billet input, DPC convertor, and deep pan.

Well I'm going to say that your trans isn't going to like or take the abuse that you will be able to dish out to it after this round of upgrades! I think it just might push it over the edge:puke:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Just updating this a little bit as there has been some time that passed since the last update.

I did install the Midwest Duel fueler kit since the last update and love it. Info on the install and such are on this thread. http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49927

I got a Full billet built trans and sent the convertor back to Phil at DPC to have it refreshed since the last update. I was really surprised how different the truck is with a built trans in it compared to the stocker with a DPC convertor. Seems like the truck handles the power now with no problems thus far alone. I cant belive that the stock trans lasted two years with some good power behind it though. Things went downhill fast with the High Powers and 30% nozzles though.:biggun: I am all ready now for my first pass of the year at the track.

I plan on checking the gate tuning again maybe this weekend just to make sure that everything is still good there. I cant see the trans really changing it too much but I want to check it to be sure.

I took the factory running boards off the truck too. Cleaned the truck up last night and had some fun with it today after work. I must say that I am as happy with the High Powers today as the day that I bought them. Man are they fun to play with on the streets. :thumbup:

I will have some pictures updated tommarow on the new setup.

Last edited:

B585Ford

Reaction score
Glad to hear you are still happy with this setup....definitely jealous of it.

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Awsome glad its finally coming together for you. Let me know when your thinking of hitting the track ill head up there to get whooped by your truck LOLLOL

Latest posts

Members online