Need a PCM

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
My electricians starting saying "beep beep" when they saw me, referencing the roadrunner because of how fast I left the scene of the crime. I knew what happened before the lights were fully out and had that "oh ****" look on my face.

yup still wish i could have sen it! Would have been a good laugh.

We'll do that tomorrow. Might as well swap **** on company time, eh?

You could. But you might get in a rush then fry that one to :D Swapping them out would do you really no good UNLESS you did that. then drove it to a shop that can do the re-flash for you. then put the bad one back in and say here flash it!! would save the cost of a tow.

DocBar

Reaction score
yup still wish i could have sen it! Would have been a good laugh.

You could. But you might get in a rush then fry that one to :D Swapping them out would do you really no good UNLESS you did that. then drove it to a shop that can do the re-flash for you. then put the bad one back in and say here flash it!! would save the cost of a tow.
That's the idea.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I never kid. I'm all bidness all the time. :angel:

I will remind you of this when the time comes.. ;)

O tell your friend to get a chip made for his pickup and injectors. and to hook it up with the pickup off and the key out, AND the battery(s) unhooked. that is the way i do it.. tell him to get back on here and read this ^^^ :D
It is always good to have more active members that are good members.

DocBar

Reaction score
I will remind you of this when the time comes.. ;)

O tell your friend to get a chip made for his pickup and injectors. and to hook it up with the pickup off and the key out, AND the battery(s) unhooked. that is the way i do it.. tell him to get back on here and read this ^^^ :D
It is always good to have more active members that are good members.

LMAO!!!!! He's planning a day at Strictly's and a day at Gearhead's on his way back to Florida. He's getting goodies installed Dennis' and live tuned with Matt. He has a really nice truck that's only weakness are the PMR's. Matt should help him keep those alive. He's sporting ~6-8 lift and big effing tires. He already has a built tranny from a guy in Mass. I think.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Sounds like he has a plan!!!! Those guys will take good care of him!! Matt will keep those PMRs alive for a couple more days to!!! LOL They will last a LOT longer then that!

Latest posts

Members online