Need a PCM

DocBar

Reaction score
Sounds like he has a plan!!!! Those guys will take good care of him!! Matt will keep those PMRs alive for a couple more days to!!! LOL They will last a LOT longer then that!
He's been running an SCT with canned tunes and water/meth with a 38R for a while on them PMR's. Hopefully the stock injectors limited any damage but who knows? From what he's said, he doesn't really pay much attention to his EGT's. That would be the biggest danger, to me. When I used an SCT, my pyro wouldmove faster than my tach. 1600*'s came fast and often.

DocBar

Reaction score
Time for custom tunes. He will never want to go back.. Might just want to go forward though!!!
I think I've swayed him as far as custom tunes go. He'll get a serious case of the perma-grins once he experiences them. In my experience, there's nothing quite so good as live tunes. The tuner can get it like you want it in every tune.

Other than tuning and injectors, he'll be adding supporting mods like Swamps IDM, bellowed uppies, new boots, aftermarket HPOP (depends on what's available ?), maybe the ccv mod and a RR fuel system. Should be a very nice running/looking set up that he will be happy with.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
yes it sure sounds like it!! He will be happy for sure! BUT the bug for bigger Injectors will bite soon. Just wait and see. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.