Need an upgraded hpop

Cota

Reaction score
So there have been a few failures of the SRP1. Well documented.
Anyone heard of any failures of the T1000?
For all you guys on the T1000 band wagon, just becouse you dont know of any failures doesn't mean there havent been any.
Anything mechanical can and will break, more so when it's something new.

Powersmokin, do you have the ability to data log?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Anyone heard of any failures of the T1000? For all you guys on the T1000 band wagon, just becouse you dont know of any failures doesn't mean there havent been any.

While I dont quote Gordon for any reason other then to point out the fact in bold...

Goes along with the Dual pump deal too. One thing Joey is good at doing is keeping failures VERY quite...

I have personally removed 4 pumps, from broken shafts...

I love the lifetime warranty on the SRP1.1... Thats a guy that is ready to stand behind the product.

OSCS

Reaction score
Anyone heard of any failures of the T1000?
For all you guys on the T1000 band wagon, just becouse you dont know of any failures doesn't mean there havent been any.

What bandwagon? And How would anyone know about failures if he hasn't even released them yet...

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Stock pump will support 200% nozzles... ask me how I know...:lame:

Twins are a mess and unneeded for 95% of the trucks out there. More oil shear, more leaks, more mess and clutter under the hood.

The SRP1.1 will do what ever you need.

Please go back to ranting and raving about something you know a thing or two about. Where are your facts on oil shear? I have installed 5 sets now with zero leaks to date (installer error if you have leaks). Clutter is the only thing youve got going for you.

I respect you most of the time but your opinion on this topic is skewed in my opinion.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
The T1000 hasn't been released so there hasn't been any failures yet, been watching the progress and it's goin good. Yes I can data log. Joey stands behined his product too 100%, before we get off topic on ranting......T1000 is still in beta testing, if it decides to fail on someone that's where you fix the fault and produce a better product.....Joey laughs at the SRP1 compared to the T1000......just sayin.

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
The T1000 hasn't been released so there hasn't been any failures yet, been watching the progress and it's goin good. Yes I can data log. Joey stands behined his product too 100%, before we get off topic on ranting......T1000 is still in beta testing, if it decides to fail on someone that's where you fix the fault and produce a better product.....Joey laughs at the SRP1 compared to the T1000......just sayin.

HAHHHAHAHHAHAAHaaa...

:morons:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Please go back to ranting and raving about something you know a thing or two about. Where are your facts on oil shear? I have installed 5 sets now with zero leaks to date (installer error if you have leaks). Clutter is the only thing youve got going for you.

I respect you most of the time but your opinion on this topic is skewed in my opinion.

MANY people have posted up oil tests over the years...

My opinion is based on facts, and not based on a sales pitch...

bruce

Reaction score
so do i want a mythical pump (t1000) yeah i know there are like 3 out after like a decade or do i want a pump that made 647 hp, held 2900 psi below 40% duty cycle with 300/200's, has a lifetime warranty and i can put my hands on right now? gee that is a tough decision. maybe i can get a combo from vision on a t1000 and some of farmers double d's and make a 1000 horse.

TyCorr

Reaction score

Joey laughs at the srp 1.1? Does he own one?

Ken stated with his 250/100s he was seeing 40% dc in a certain tune. That's not good, in my opinion. Shouldn't it be closer to 20? Ken is beta testing the t1000, afaik.

CSIPSD

Reaction score

Ken stated with his 250/100s he was seeing 40% dc in a certain tune. That's not good, in my opinion. Shouldn't it be closer to 20? Ken is beta testing the t1000, afaik.

In his defense that could be in the tune, but still...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
whats the big deal with the duty cycle %? i was told that my adrenalin wouldnt last long do to my dc... i have close to 80k on it and those miles are hard miles... at wot it will hold 3000psi at 62% dc with my 170/100s. also was told that it would run less dc with hybrids.. i guess i dont see what the fuss is over the dc of any pumps...

TyCorr

Reaction score
In his defense that could be in the tune, but still...

Right. It's the same thing that other people using that exact same pump say. I'm green when it comes to hybrids and oil issues. I'm honestly surprised my 175/100's were able to run with a strong 17° stock pump. Better than 3/4 throttle on a hill or loaded and icp would tank. It would get down to about 2400 and I'd back out of it.

I'm appreciative of everyone's help but I'm just not comfortable with the t500 for 275/200s. I'm not even sure(I don't know) if an adrenaline would cut it. Andy said his is.good to go with 238/100s. I'm not sure how much more demanding a 275 is especially with twice the nozzle.

Cota

Reaction score
Powersmokin, there have been failures, my point is you just dont know about them.
Some dont see the need to post everything on the net untill missconceptions by people who dont know what they think they do or have been led to believe pop up one to many times.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Powersmokin, there have been failures, my point is you just dont know about them.
Some dont see the need to post everything on the net untill missconceptions by people who dont know what they think they do or have been led to believe pop up one to many times.

There is a difference between a failure on beta pump and a released pump too. Joey will release the pumps when he feels they are ready, no sooner and won't release because someone feels he should or because someone rants about how long he has been talking about it. Ans joey will stand behind his product as much as Gary will.with his stealth pumps.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score

Yea I am beta testing. 40% isn't high at all, this is in my 140 tune. Joey isnot concerned one bit about the DC.. Hell, he would love for me to push it more but I'm happy where it is at

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
One thing that never seems to change, oil threads are always the same thing. Wherher it is big oil wars or medium.oil

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
40% DC in a tune that dynos shy of 550 and backs it up with track times and MPH is juust peachy. The T1 is a slick pump you got there Ken.

Holds what 3500ICP at just about 40% ? Not bad in my opinion.

Joe, yes a stock pump can suffice on 200% nozzles (provided the pump is in tip top shape) But an upgraded pump (SRP1 or T1) will be better and produce more power.
Duals will be even better. But I will agree with your statement on most dont need that amount of volume... This isnt 08, and we aint feeding B-codes.

Tycorr 20% DC in a tune that produce over 500hp, On a single pump. I'd safe to say not gonna happen. BTW tuning does play a roll in DC....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online