Need an upgraded hpop

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
40% DC in a tune that dynos shy of 550 and backs it up with track times and MPH is juust peachy. The T1 is a slick pump you got there Ken.

Holds what 3500ICP at just about 40% ? Not bad in my opinion.

Joe, yes a stock pump can suffice on 200% nozzles (provided the pump is in tip top shape) But an upgraded pump (SRP1 or T1) will be better and produce more power.
Duals will be even better. But I will agree with your statement on most dont need that amount of volume... This isnt 08, and we aint feeding B-codes.

Tycorr 20% DC in a tune that produce over 500hp, On a single pump. I'd safe to say not gonna happen. BTW tuning does play a roll in DC....

Thanks Dan, I definitely love my setup. And great post by you

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

OSCS

Reaction score
Powersmokin, there have been failures, my point is you just dont know about them.
Some dont see the need to post everything on the net untill missconceptions by people who dont know what they think they do or have been led to believe pop up one to many times.

This entire failure argument started with groomzy bashing the srp1 for failing after its release, not before. There for your comments about failed beta t1000's are irrelevant. By the way there are two beta testers for the t1000 that have posted in this thread reporting no problems with their pumps. Are you beta testing for Joey? Where are you getting info that these pumps are "failing" I'm not saying there haven't been Beta failures I just want to make sure you've had first hand experience with one.

Last edited:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Also, I guarantee Joey wont say he hasn't had a failure, I know for a fact he will take care of his customers. just.because you don't hear about failures.doesn't mean anything. and for one, he isn't active over on this site. And like.Gordon said.above, everything mechanical can fail, nothing is perfect.

OSCS

Reaction score
Also, I guarantee Joey wont say he hasn't had a failure, I know for a fact he will take care of his customers. just.because you don't hear about failures.doesn't mean anything. and for one, he isn't active over on this site. And like.Gordon said.above, everything mechanical can fail, nothing is perfect.

I agree 100% its just that I like terminator engineering and feel he deserves a fair chance in the market. I guess all I'm sayin is if you don't have proof of failure like CSIPSD you should just wait and see what happens.

TyCorr

Reaction score
The T1000 hasn't been released so there hasn't been any failures yet, been watching the progress and it's goin good. Yes I can data log. Joey stands behined his product too 100%, before we get off topic on ranting......T1000 is still in beta testing, if it decides to fail on someone that's where you fix the fault and produce a better product.....Joey laughs at the SRP1 compared to the T1000......just sayin.

I'm still curious where/when/why/how this laughing came about in regards to Joeys attitude towards the Srp. Duty cycles UNDER 40% when the Srp is pushing 300/200's isn't much to.laugh about. The t1000, tuning aside is working HARDER to do less work. I've already stated why this matters for me. Also I'm not running a 250 but a 275 and 200% nozzle. My situation will be demanding MORE oil not less.
In his defense that could be in the tune, but still...
We've already gone over the tuning here
Right. It's the same thing that other people using that exact same pump say. I'm green when it comes to hybrids and oil issues. I'm honestly surprised my 175/100's were able to run with a strong 17° stock pump. Better than 3/4 throttle on a hill or loaded and icp would tank. It would get down to about 2400 and I'd back out of it.
Here again, more tuning talk and discussing icp dropping.
I'm appreciative of everyone's help but I'm just not comfortable with the t500 for 275/200s. I'm not even sure(I don't know) if an adrenaline would cut it. Andy said his is.good to go with 238/100s. I'm not sure how much more demanding a 275 is especially with twice the nozzle.

Here again, I'm going for a 275/200. Just as a stock pump can push 238/80s but a 250/100 will be too much the difference from a 250/100 to a 275/200 is quite dramatic. Not only that but I'm comparing the 40% dc of the t1000, which isn't available, to the srp1.1s. If the dc is that high on the 1k, the 500 is really going to be grunting. That's what we have here, pumps I can actually buy.
Yea I am beta testing. 40% isn't high at all, this is in my 140 tune. Joey isnot concerned one bit about the DC.. Hell, he would love for me to push it more but I'm happy where it is at

Right, but ITS NOT FOR SALE. So my option from terminator is the 500 which isn't.gonna do it.
40% DC in a tune that dynos shy of 550 and backs it up with track times and MPH is juust peachy. The T1 is a slick pump you got there Ken.

Holds what 3500ICP at just about 40% ? Not bad in my opinion.

Joe, yes a stock pump can suffice on 200% nozzles (provided the pump is in tip top shape) But an upgraded pump (SRP1 or T1) will be better and produce more power.
Duals will be even better. But I will agree with your statement on most dont need that amount of volume... This isnt 08, and we aint feeding B-codes.

Tycorr 20% DC in a tune that produce over 500hp, On a single pump. I'd safe to say not gonna happen. BTW tuning does play a roll in DC....

Roger that. I understand. If the t500 is at the same duty cycle running 250/100s how will this translate to a 275/200? Why not have a lower dc if it's possible with a single pump? My initial post was asking what is best that's out. Too many reasons there are not do duals. So it comes down to the t500(the 1k isn't technically in existence), the adrenaline, or the srp1. I was told by someone who.sells the t500 it is NOT enough oil for a 275. 250/100 is a decent cutoff. One of Joeys testers even said it's meant for smaller hybrids in this thread. C004cobra even posted some setups he's ran and said the t500 drops icp with a small-medium hybrid.

Moderator Andy is running 238/100s with an adrenaline. Lowdown is running his 250/200s with an adrenaline. I'm not sure if they are sufficient to run a 275/200 though? I don't want to be the tester either.

It seems for singles, that are available and in production the Srp 1.1 is most capable. Nate pushes big injectors with them at lower dc%. I'd rather have rock solid icp than low rpm problems.

It seems that my options are two. Dual termies, dual.stealth pumps, or a single stealth replacement pump. And obviously the gen 3.

I'm trying to clarify for others, like myself, who don't know. I'm interested in what's the best approach. Duals aren't needed in this case.

I don't want an oil war thread either. It shouldn't have to.go there. Some pumps do certain things.better than others.

Last edited:

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Tycorrr I ran joeys modded 17* with my 250/200s. In matts hot tune 3200psi 42% DC. Swamps was 46% DC

Joeys T1000 would supply a 275/200 no problem as it will not put anymore fuel out or use any more oil compared to a 250/200. All internal mods being the same. SRP1.1 will do just as good.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
MANY people have posted up oil tests over the years...

My opinion is based on facts, and not based on a sales pitch...

I respect what you have to say, I really do.

But when you come in here disrespecting a reputable builder, with statements that I can prove wrong, it discredits all of the good points you made previously.

Do you know what shafts break on the dual pumps? Is it in the setup or is it in the install? Do you believe that not enough torque on the mounting bolts could lead to them becoming sloppy and eventually loose and causing a broken shaft? Or possibly over tightening, stripping threads and becoming loose then also?
Just for the record, those pars have a lifetime warranty so if they were installed wrong, they are still covered.

Like I said before, installed 10 sets of dual pumps at this point. and probably 25+ T500s. Also seen plenty of SRP1.1 (and even some prototype stealth units) that also ran plenty well. The 1.1 is definitely an improvement....

Again its awesome seeing all the emotion in the diesel world, it will only drive people to work harder to come out with new ideas for the dinosaur platform, which is awesome. But bashing a product that has been proven on so many vehicles is un needed. The lightening and wide open dragsters seemed to work pretty well with said pumps that wont stop leaking or breaking shafts.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
So what are some dc numbers of an.adrenaline and SRP1.1 with 250/100s compared to a t1000. 40% dc is not working all that hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Haven't read evey post so this may have been posted before but the 1st version of the SRP1 was tested by Bean:

300/200% 647HP 2980 psi @35%

I've personaly seen the SRP1.1 hold 3100+- at less than 35% with 250/100's
With Tony's tunes...

Last edited:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
So what are some dc numbers of an.adrenaline and SRP1.1 with 250/100s compared to a t1000. 40% dc is not working all that hard.

*hard

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

There is so much more to it than just looking at a gauge and seeing what it says. Tuning plays a very large roll, you could make your duty cycle look horrible if you really want to.

bad12jr

Reaction score
Plan on going to 250/200s this winter in my 96. T500 is in it and ill see how it likes them. It may not but I also have an adrenaline in my 02. Don't know how many miles are on but I might swap it in place and see what each does.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
There is so much more to it than just looking at a gauge and seeing what it says. Tuning plays a very large roll, you could make your duty cycle look horrible if you really want to.

Derek I know this, u arent telling me anything I don't already know. But everyone.here seems to be looking at the numbers.and.comparing to.other pumps, criticizing the t1000 without sharing numbers from other pumps.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Limited usually means limited to the part. In this case the pump. Limited as in it won't.cover other components.

I am not being a dink but I've already explained that the srp1(not the upgraded version either) was under 40% dc in two trucks with 300cc inj. I'm also not sure how a 275 WITH a 200% nozzle flow we the same fuel and oil as a smaller injector?

Cota

Reaction score
OK for the record, I like Joey, his record on supporting his pumps and customers matches anyones, I dont have any problems with his pumps or Joey.
The only problem I have is when poeple say there have been no failures.

OSCS yes I did beta test the t1000 for a short time but "I" decided I could no longer be a beta tester after haveing to swap pumps in freezing rain on the side of the road and trashing IPR's after a total of 4 miles on the second one.

OK, if the T1000 is still in testing and not avalable to the public so we have to pretend failures didn't happen, then how about no one brings up the t1000 AT ALL TILL IT HITS THE FREEKING MARKET.

DEAL?

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
OK for the record, I like Joey, his record on supporting his pumps and customers matches anyones, I dont have any problems with his pumps or Joey.
The only problem I have is when poeple say there have been no failures.

OSCS yes I did beta test the t1000 for a short time but "I" decided I could no longer be a beta tester after haveing to swap pumps in freezing rain on the side of the road and trashing IPR's after a total of 4 miles on the second one.

OK, if the T1000 is still in testing and not avalable to the public so we have to pretend failures didn't happen, then how about no one brings up the t1000 AT ALL TILL IT HITS THE FREEKING MARKET.

DEAL?

Ahhhh...

Feels good to let it all out sometimes...

LOL...

Love you Grandpa.

LOL

Latest posts

Members online