New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I gotta admit I'm pretty excited for these. As it's been said earlier, might give me something to think about getting rid of the 6.4 for. With the other brands offering projector headlights, or HID's, they should at least offer it as an option. Wonder when factory air suspension will become available like the new dodges?

01PSD

Reaction score
If the other 2 brands don't change things in a big way... they're going to be way behind, even more so than they already are ;)

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I agree with you there. Even the current setup I have yet to be passed anywhere towing by the other brands. And I've stoplight raced them many times with usually the same outcome - I win. Now that's always dually to dually. And I also am in Missouri. No high mountains for me. Maybe up there it's a different story. For only a 16.2 truck it's quick on the low end. Speaking in stock trucks anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

01PSD

Reaction score
In the previous "king of the mountain" test by Diesel Power, the 6.7 seemed to struggle at high altitudes whereas the 6.6 did very well. I think a lot of that had to do with the SS turbo on the 6.7. Hopefully this new turbo will perform much better.

RedRice589

Reaction score
It's a crap comparison. Not all the trucks are the same 4.30 gears 4.10 and 3.73 really get them all the same options same gearing etc then compare just me I like accurate as possible. We all know gearing can make up for power when loaded. Sorry guys most my $0.02

01PSD

Reaction score
It's a crap comparison. Not all the trucks are the same 4.30 gears 4.10 and 3.73 really get them all the same options same gearing etc then compare just me I like accurate as possible. We all know gearing can make up for power when loaded. Sorry guys most my $0.02

From what I've heard that's the best all of the big 3 have to offer. The best combos they have to offer are right there. Not sure if that's true or not.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I hear you I just hate how they do them like that throw all equally matched not top of the line personally.... Although if they did 3/4 tons Chevy still has just 3.73 so its still uneven plus dodges 3.42 lol I'm very picky about my reviews just seems like its all biased in some way you know....

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

I think thats the point, the point is if you grabbed the best each has to offer Ford has more to offer you over all. You can't get the same exact truck from each, if you could what would be the point? Someone has to out do the other, thats why they all have different combos even in top trim.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I think thats the point, the point is if you grabbed the best each has to offer Ford has more to offer you over all. You can't get the same exact truck from each, if you could what would be the point? Someone has to out do the other, thats why they all have different combos even in top trim.

I get that part but I would think the best overall performer would still shine in the similar setup throughout. Oh well I'm ford through it all I just like seeing good comparisons so the other girls don't cry too hard... :ford:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I get that part but I would think the best overall performer would still shine in the similar setup throughout. Oh well I'm ford through it all I just like seeing good comparisons so the other girls don't cry too hard... :ford:

It just means the other two need to step it up really.

05PSD

Reaction score
I hear you I just hate how they do them like that throw all equally matched not top of the line personally.... Although if they did 3/4 tons Chevy still has just 3.73 so its still uneven plus dodges 3.42 lol I'm very picky about my reviews just seems like its all biased in some way you know....

This argument reminds me of the Honda civic drivers complaining that the WRX had a turbo and it wasn't fair.

"Turbo my civic and see who wins" they said....

RedRice589

Reaction score
Haha I'm not saying the others are going to do any better I just like to see because the Chevy did outperform originally but they were both 3.73 geared also lol just making an observation.

12stroker

Reaction score
Did y'all notice in the video the king ranch seats seem to be out of the same material just in a dark color now I guess that's the upgraded interior. I was hopin for real leather in them.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
That's what I thought !! Dad had a 11 KR when I bought my 11 Lariet. Which I know is not real leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Members online