New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Its a 2015 SD, the 2013 Ram ( only difference for 14 is the suspension, motor is the same ) & and a 2013 LML ( nothing changed in 14 for the either ). All had the best set up available from the factory. The only differences you would have noticed would have been payload with the Ram.

And apparently the ratio in the LML should've been a 4:10 I believe(from complaints I've read).

Honestly, I don't know if I'd want to got through the process of tuning and deleting the 2nd gen 6.7 sounds like it's gonna be a best right off the lot. I want to see the numbers though, and a dyno comparison between the 400hp and the 2nd gen(HO?), or at least a race between the two(like the towing test in the vid). I like how the turbo SEEMS louder in the vid too. I think the MM Street tuners would be enough to put it over 500hp(depending on where ford rates them stock).

As cool as a "clean" 500+ hp Super duty would be, I'd still have to delete it for the exhaust note lol, I love how the current 6.7s sound deleted.

Sent from the Bayou

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the HO Ram?... haven't heard jack $hit about it.

Most likely because it's a steaming pile of **** that took forever to get to market and it's still having transmission shifting issues with transmissions they've been running for almost 7yrs now

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Is it just me or do the headlights look different on the sign behind the guy? Looks like 08-10 headlights a little. Maybe it's just cause I'm on my phone

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Same front end. I think... But I am with the other guys, projectors would be a sweet addition to the truck for sure. I can't wait to ride in one. The 1st gens are already wicked out of the box.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
On the second glance at it, they kinda look like the atlas concept headlights.... But then the actual truck in the video is the same. Hmmm

I sure hope they change them soon. I am just not a big fan of the current headlights at all. I'm really excited for the new engine though!

Mpoage

Reaction score
Is it just me or do the headlights look different on the sign behind the guy? Looks like 08-10 headlights a little. Maybe it's just cause I'm on my phone

Its just you. The headlights are identical to the 11-13's.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
De-tuned version of the regular F250-350 engine

But doesn't ford want the F-450 have the most HP and TQ I know my Special order 2008 6.4 Job 1 f-450 C&C was detuned to 300 instead of 350 but not the regular F-450 Pickup. IDK might be different.

Latest posts

Members online