New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
looks like they are rating it at 425/875 .

Gonna be a beast in stock form.

gupy6eza.jpg

Now that is what I am talking about!! I would be willing to bet they still have room the grow if the need comes up.

Garrett do they have the RPMs listed where the Horse Power and Torque come in at?

I like the weight rating to!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
They did a good write up on it really. I really hope they bump the power way up to really make the duraturd and the cumapart not only inferior, but to take those trucks out of their "safe" range. Although I think they are almost there really. The dodge we have at work is a '12 and it struggles to stay away from the dealer. And it loves to overheat.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
They did a good write up on it really. I really hope they bump the power way up to really make the duraturd and the cumapart not only inferior, but to take those trucks out of their "safe" range. Although I think they are almost there really. The dodge we have at work is a '12 and it struggles to stay away from the dealer. And it loves to overheat.

they wont. they keep it as close to the competitor as possible. there's way more too it than dik swinging the number game. best thing they have going, is the others , at least the gm's , are pretty much tapped with current emissions equipment.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
they wont. they keep it as close to the competitor as possible. there's way more too it than dik swinging the number game. best thing they have going, is the others , at least the gm's , are pretty much tapped with current emissions equipment.

Yes very true. They all play the cat and mouse game, I just think minus the weak rods and turbo issues, Ford has a winner going for them. I guess I just hope they keep the improvements coming and keep the reliability up. While the other 2 start to fail.LOL

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I do not wish fail on the other brands. Just that ford is always better :D

Besides i sell parts for the other brands as does others on this forum. To loose them would be loosing business.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Agreed. I just hope that the duramax and cummins are almost out of their safe range. Then maybe you can sell more parts!LOLLOL

Last edited:

08Monster

Reaction score
I was hoping for at least 450/900. Might as well blow them out of the water, why just barely one up them all the time??

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I was hoping for at least 450/900. Might as well blow them out of the water, why just barely one up them all the time??

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

because thats not how the game is played. not too mention how much harder each hp is on parts.

JDub

Reaction score
I would assume insurance companies play a role in potential power ratings too... its not like every asshole on the highway needs 500hp on tap, most owners probably already **** their pants when the tires of their stock 2011 rip loose in 2nd gear

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Jonnydime

Reaction score

Remember these numbers are all at the flywheel. A 6.4 and current 6.7 can probably make those numbers on a tow tune. With the stronger rods, bigger turbo and longer stroke hpfp Ford is just setting themselves up for the future.

RedRice589

Reaction score
That option on the rams is definitely nicer especially since everybody adds it anyways. A nice 3 link with nags from the factpry would be sweet.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

JDub

Reaction score
Almost 500hp w/ a DPF on tune would be sick.

DuramaxTuner has added compounds and dual fuelers to their 2013 LML Duramax and is currently pushing a little over 640hp with all the factory emissions equipment still intact. EGR, DPF, Urea injection, etc... now that would be badass!

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
DuramaxTuner has added compounds and dual fuelers to their 2013 LML Duramax and is currently pushing a little over 640hp with all the factory emissions equipment still intact. EGR, DPF, Urea injection, etc... now that would be badass!

Ok, that's bada$$! That kind of setup on a new(15) platinum w/ a 5" DPF back would be great.

I wonder how the DPF is enjoying the added fuel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online