New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

jordan572

Reaction score
I am worried about the tuning end on these, I don't doubt tuners will be able to get into the 15 and tune them but I am worried that all we'll see is street tuners. I don't care how much power these make stock or even street tuned, the emission stuff needs to go. That being said, I'm sure there will be offroad tunes hopefully, but who know how you will get them. I mean you can still get them now but obviously there becoming very hard to get, you can argue that just by the price increases. :lame:

Frac Master

Reaction score
i bet they get changed too since allot of the f-150s have them now, might be a platnum and king ranch thing only tho not sure

So you think the 2015's might have HID's?? Wouldn't they be in the 2015 trucks at the Texas State Fair already?? Or did you mean 2016 might be the HIDs?? Has anyone been down at the Texas State Fair to talk to the Ford guys??

WHY NOT

Reaction score
So you think the 2015's might have HID's?? Wouldn't they be in the 2015 trucks at the Texas State Fair already?? Or did you mean 2016 might be the HIDs?? Has anyone been down at the Texas State Fair to talk to the Ford guys??

Doesnt the 15 F-150/Atlas concept have LED headlights? I would imagine that when they redesign the SD in 16 it would have LED headlights if we get lucky and they actually bring them out on the 150 the year before

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Doesnt the 15 F-150/Atlas concept have LED headlights? I would imagine that when they redesign the SD in 16 it would have LED headlights if we get lucky and they actually bring them out on the 150 the year before

Tame HID's would be nice not those bright A** ones LOL.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Anyone watched the other video about them on YouTube? It clearly states a push button exhaust brake... Anyone else see this ?

fine69

Reaction score
All 450&550 cab and chassis trucks are de-tuned, maybe Ford figures these trucks are gonna see heavier loads and work more, so they're trying to keep warranty costs down?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
For the 450 pickup though? I know the c&c trucks are detuned, but I thought the 450 pickup was hot tuned like the rest :shrug:

Sent from the Bayou

a 450 is considered a chassis cab even with a regular bed... the chassis and rest of the components are the same

detuning C&C trucks is typical. as long as they don't have a different turbo, no worries... the 6.7 C&C trucks are a headache with that little turbo on them :(

Yellow1000

Reaction score
No the 450 pickup isint detuned for 11. The cab and chassis 450 is a different frame than the pickup 450 from what I was told

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Wait..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVyyUnQhYvs
Kind of a dumb test considering these are not all 2015 model trucks, but still a good comparison with the older combos others are offering. Notice the gearing in the rear ends of the other trucks... LOL not really fair IMO

Its a 2015 SD, the 2013 Ram ( only difference for 14 is the suspension, motor is the same ) & and a 2013 LML ( nothing changed in 14 for the either ). All had the best set up available from the factory. The only differences you would have noticed would have been payload with the Ram.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.