new billet exhaust manifolds

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i really don't have any vids of daily driving with it I got a pulling video and a speedo video i can post up.

when does yours start to build? Proper tuning helps wonders on the 66

A 64/71 is a hard turbo to beat thats for sure.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
MIKE YOUR running 285s with 66/71/70?
im running 190/100 maybe my answer to dreaded lag is bigger injectors

sorry for de railing thread

i'd say tuning is your problem to be honest 190/100's flow a lot of fuel.

STROKER

Reaction score

I honestly don't remember haven't drove the damn thing in 6 months maybe in a day or so though... I'll report back :rockon:

STROKER

Reaction score
MIKE YOUR running 285s with 66/71/70?
im running 190/100 maybe my answer to dreaded lag is bigger injectors

sorry for de railing thread
Yeah to be honest I would say a lot of it is tuning. I wouldn't recommend running this big of an injector on a 66, or daily driving with it. The main reason I went this big is because of the compounds the single is just temporary

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Yeah to be honest I would say a lot of it is tuning. I wouldn't recommend running this big of an injector on a 66, or daily driving with it. The main reason I went this big is because of the compounds the single is just temporary

what would you recomend for daily driver injector with a 66????

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
A few guys were asking about a external gate. Here it is all welded in. 50mm external. This one is a synapse, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Its not user freindly for diesels.

Engineered diesel or forced induction carry gates made more for diesels. I bought this one yrs ago and don't have the money for a newer one so this will have todo for now.

Don't worry about the derail guys, talk about whatever. That's what we're here for, to help each other out. I learn from all you guys, stuff people try, what combos work and dont

IMG-20120208-00972.jpg

strokin6L

Reaction score

I think the lag on a 64/71/70 should probably be the same as a 66/71/70 cause the turbine wheel and housing is the same. Only difference is the compressor side in that the 66 will flow more air.

Reaction score
Manifolds

If you guys go over to the 6.4 performance thread, we have pics of the manifolds on a 6.4. Its tight but they clear. We will be doing pipes for 6.0 when done with the 6.4 . We have dynoed and data logged info before and will do after also. Stay tuned. More to come.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Do these manifolds come with the connections to the up-pipes?? I mean do they come with the other half of the up-pipe flange or do we have to obtain that ourselves?? Hope this makes sense.

windrunner408

Reaction score
No I mean't, when you get them from Steed Speed, do they come with the side of the flange that can be welded to the portion to modify the up-pipes? Are you guys planning on making full up-pipe kits that will bolt to the stock turbo location in with the manifolds??

kevin

Reaction score
A few guys were asking about a external gate. Here it is all welded in. 50mm external. This one is a synapse, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Its not user freindly for diesels.

Engineered diesel or forced induction carry gates made more for diesels. I bought this one yrs ago and don't have the money for a newer one so this will have todo for now.

Don't worry about the derail guys, talk about whatever. That's what we're here for, to help each other out. I learn from all you guys, stuff people try, what combos work and dont

View attachment 3997
looks good fella... would it be smart to run a gate on smaller compound setup with 205s, or would it not be worth it?

Beast6.0

Reaction score
Good to know about the Synapse gate, I had wondered if they were worth trying. I couldn't agree more with the E.D./JGS 50mm gate though. Put one through 2 years of daily driving without any issues.

Latest posts

Members online