new billet exhaust manifolds

SILVERSTROKER250

Reaction score
I have the gogo stage 1 manifold and i just replaced the y-pipe with innovative diesels which is a nice piece. Lucky i had to do the oil cooler because the y-pipe would barely fit in there. The y-pipe your putting in its larger diameter do you think you could install it cab on? Very nice work by the way.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
First time ever trying a modded exhaust manifold, have no idea what they will do

As far as your 66 being laggy between 45-60mph. Sorry there's nothing to fix that. Get your tuner to raise your shift points so you hold each gear longer

lubeowner

Reaction score
First time ever trying a modded exhaust manifold, have no idea what they will do

As far as your 66 being laggy between 45-60mph. Sorry there's nothing to fix that. Get your tuner to raise your shift points so you hold each gear longer

or they could sell the truck and buy one with a manual, then they could just down shift.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
No diverter, high pressure turbo has internal gates, but yes there is also a 50mm external gate.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Shawn how do you think a 66/ .70 would run with sticks up around 205 instead of 190. Big improvement over a 64?

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Shawn how do you think a 66/ .70 would run with sticks up around 205 instead of 190. Big improvement over a 64?

Do a bullseye 64/68.70 billet. Gated

You will have the air flow of a cast 66 wheel without the extra weight.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
a 64 with the 71 wheel proves to work really well, going to a 68 probably wouldnt be a downgrade.

No one seems to want to bite the bullet on a 64mm with the batwheel, not worth the extra coin to most? i wish I had the cashflow at the moment to try :poke:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
As for going to a 68 wheel that will only inhibit flow. Im asking between a 64/71 Compared to a 66/71 as driveability with a 64 is not even a problem.

The batmo wheel is a bunch of hype. After talking to a few turbo shops and hearing thor experience I won't be buying a batmo. Or billet.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Hmm I'm Going to change my shift points
I feel like a dumb a_s never thought of that

Thanks

Had a standard back in high school
Once that shifter slapped her knee haulin a_s
She put the lock on the prize
LOL

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
A 68 wheel has been proven to flow pretty damn good compared to a 71 and has been shown to spool quicker too. But that's on a cummins so may be apples to oranges.

Garrett

Probably getting paid at work to post this from my D1

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
As for going to a 68 wheel that will only inhibit flow. Im asking between a 64/71 Compared to a 66/71 as driveability with a 64 is not even a problem.

The batmo wheel is a bunch of hype. After talking to a few turbo shops and hearing thor experience I won't be buying a batmo. Or billet.

for a all out racing application maybe.

theres also a .83 turbine housing option as well.

if theres a gate in the system for insurance(spray) it will be fine.
have you personally datalogged a 68 mm wheel with high drive pressure?

pm me the shops you have spoke with,about billet and batmowheels?

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Guys your missing the point. A 68mm turbine is not going to out flow a 71. The end. We're talking a cast wheel, physics and flow charts prove it.

Why go down to a 68 when a 71 spools just fine.

This truck will not be seeing spray so I'm looking for fuel only results.

As for the shops that's for my ears only, a little research and you can find out what you need an base your opinion.

But just a little info, As for my 64 went I was told by 2 MAJOR companies that of I bought thier billet wheel instead of cast "I would only be paying for thier drinks that weekend" so I took that as proof enough. That's a turbo manufacturing company telling me to spend my money elsewhere.

The batmo question got laughs. I'll leave it at that.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
iv got a batmo wheel 66/68 .70 open t3
dont know the positive or negative about the bat wheel

all i know is when i launch at 20 psi in 4x4 hi i hual ass

thats all i want.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Guys your missing the point. A 68mm turbine is not going to out flow a 71. The end. We're talking a cast wheel, physics and flow charts prove it.

Why go down to a 68 when a 71 spools just fine.

This truck will not be seeing spray so I'm looking for fuel only results.

As for the shops that's for my ears only, a little research and you can find out what you need an base your opinion.

But just a little info, As for my 64 went I was told by 2 MAJOR companies that of I bought thier billet wheel instead of cast "I would only be paying for thier drinks that weekend" so I took that as proof enough. That's a turbo manufacturing company telling me to spend my money elsewhere.

The batmo question got laughs. I'll leave it at that.

sure a 71mm wheel will flow. absolutely. theyre great as long as the skinny pedal is on the floor. as for crusing,theyre not that great. if you dont care about real driveability? then go with a 71.

my point was if your not going all out,then why go so big on the turbine wheel? a 68 will flow fine. driveability will be much better.

Latest posts

Members online