New Build

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Not really. He could have had both hot sides go to the bottom of one big one, one on each side. Then have one or two cold sides out the top. Basically just connect the 2 that are in there now. Would have equalized pressure and added a little surface area to the intercooler.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

madman1234509

Reaction score
^^ thats what I was thinking. Two hot inlets in the bottom of the intercooler, then one cold outlet with a pipe Y'ing off to each manifold or two cold outlets going to each manifold. Everything up there is all custom anyway so making it wouldnt have been the issue. Just seems like some serious surface area lost for the amount of volume looking to be moved

Wayne

Reaction score
Electric fans custom radiator etc just wait til it's done to ask how things are gonna work
To all you guys coming up with your own plans on how it should be done, I say this:
26723760.jpg

LOL
Y'all don't know the lack of space he's dealing with. Sit back, :popcorn: and watch it get built MPD style. The final results will speak for themselves.

Last edited:

6.4stroke

Don't worry Craig will get it running and everything worked out. I wonder what it's goin to sound like

extreme3807

Reaction score
To all you guys coming up with your own plans on how it should be done, I say this:
26723760.jpg

LOL
Y'all don't know the lack of space he's dealing with. Sit back, :popcorn: and watch it get built MPD style. The final results will speak for themselves.

Thank You! If I had to guess how it's going to sound, I would say something like 5 psi at idle lol...Hopefully by the end of the week she will be running... Planning on taking it to the DD/Hassler's dyno day Feb 2nd in PA. If you're around, come on out!

Wayne

Reaction score
So now we've all put out our opinions, and put Craig in the hot seat, does that mean we don't get any more detailed pics under the hood?

Latest posts

Members online