New Build

Wayne

Reaction score
I did a burnout yesterday lol

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-mad-jealous-a6a777.jpg

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
i did one the other day for the dp mag shoot. coolant bottle now empty. hahahaha

Thats one way to flush your coolant. What is up with the hg's only lasting 5 miles or whatever they did? Any ideas as of now?

Wayne

Reaction score
I know what you mean there. 2 year dream

sent from the sea

Mine hasn't been on the road since mid '09.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

I hear ya there. Mine's been down since January 25th,:lookaround: when I pulled it in the shop to install the nitrous & do another turbo swap. It'll probably be at least another hour before it's road worthy again :pointlaugh:

On a serious note, I did feel a bit of your pain when I was building my new motor. It sure stinks being without your pride and joy for any amount of time.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'm jealous of you guys for buliding those mojsters but i like crankin mine up every morning and driving to work! Hope you guys have good builds i'm learning alot!

Bair

Reaction score
How's it coming? Think I read you're plannin to be at dirty diesel dyno day on Saturday. Is that still workin out for you?

extreme3807

Reaction score
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Doesn't look like the dyno day this weekend is gonna workout. Just waiting on Craig to finish installing everything, should be any day now.

I also have a PCM issue which needs to be addressed so that is going to set us back another day. I have only been able to maintain 1.47 PW on extreme race lol

Latest posts

Members online