New Build

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Doesn't look like the dyno day this weekend is gonna workout. Just waiting on Craig to finish installing everything, should be any day now.

I also have a PCM issue which needs to be addressed so that is going to set us back another day. I have only been able to maintain 1.47 PW on extreme race lol

So it's running?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Wayne

Reaction score
I did a burn out in the Duramax I am renting. LOL Bald tires in 6000 miles.

Damn Wayne, I don't know how you do it not being able to drive yours so much.
:D I don't know either, but I survive:postwhore2: I do feel bad for anyone who rents you a vehicle though. I'm guessing "DAYS OF THUNDER" inspired your life choices :shrug:

Got the final part to the build. Lets hope Craig can get it running in the next few days
Come on, Craig. Your Dungeons & Dragons hobby can't be more fun than finishing his truck.:poke: Time to finish it so we can see some TIRE SMOKE!:jammin:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
things like this are worth the wait, I mean just look at that bay.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
:D I don't know either, but I survive:postwhore2: I do feel bad for anyone who rents you a vehicle though. I'm guessing "DAYS OF THUNDER" inspired your life choices :shrug:

The F250 I had for a while decided to wander all over the road so it went back. All they had was the duramax, it had 10miles on it. It will have 8000miles when it goes back mon. LOL

Its been an hour so those lines must be done by now. :)

traxxus102

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
wow just read 42 pages of waiting? Pics look good but how many years does this guy have in this build lol. if i left my truck anywhere over a year id have picked it up long ago..

smokinstroker

Reaction score
wow just read 42 pages of waiting? Pics look good but how many years does this guy have in this build lol. if i left my truck anywhere over a year id have picked it up long ago..

glad to know what you would have done with your truck. this isnt your truck. and for your info its got less than a year in the build.

carry on.

Cool story. Check this link out when you get a sec: http://www.funenglishgames.com/readinggames.html

Steve your harsh lol.

Latest posts

Members online