New Build

extreme3807

Reaction score
The truck has gotta go for sale boys... A stupid back injury is forcing me to get medically discharged and I need to start looking for a job, I would like to start with a clean slate

B.Warning

Reaction score
Holy sh!t man, that's to bad. All this work, and won't be able to enjoy it. Are you still going to finish the build?

extreme3807

Reaction score
Holy sh!t man, that's to bad. All this work, and won't be able to enjoy it. Are you still going to finish the build?

Yeah the build will still be finished, I can't really put it up for sale without knowing the kind of numbers and driving manners it will have. But as of now it has to go

B585Ford

Reaction score
That sucks!!!! I'm really sorry to hear that. If you file for Service-Connection maybe that could buy you some time??? With you willingness to take a chance on this one, you DESERVE to get to enjoy it!!!!

extreme3807

Reaction score
That sucks!!!! I'm really sorry to hear that. If you file for Service-Connection maybe that could buy you some time??? With you willingness to take a chance on this one, you DESERVE to get to enjoy it!!!!

Thanks man, sucks going a year without it and then having to let it go just like that. The VA is giving me a 40% disability which helps, just didn't expect this to happen so soon

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is bad news. Hope you heal up, but back issues suck. You will be upside down on this for sure. Just rip off the one off stuff and put a good compound set up back. May be more ahead in the long run.

extreme3807

Reaction score
That is bad news. Hope you heal up, but back issues suck. You will be upside down on this for sure. Just rip off the one off stuff and put a good compound set up back. May be more ahead in the long run.

Thanks Erik. I've considered doing that, but I'm probably just gonna cut my losses. 50K and someone can have it

Last edited:

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I couldnt imagine this. Good luck with the injury and hope the first drive puts a permanent smile on your face.

Latest posts

Members online