New Build

extreme3807

Reaction score
Thanks for the generous offers again guys. You can donate a beer to me at Rudy's if anyone would like lol. Haven't talked to Craig for about a week now, so not really sure on any progress so far. If he is planning in keeping the current deadline, it should be running this week.

one2nine

Reaction score
Nick if you're up around PA shoot me a message I'd love to see that thing running for sure! Sorry to hear that she's still for sale. Thanks for all the help/advice on the single setup though. I can't wait to get her done!

extreme3807

Reaction score
Nick if you're up around PA shoot me a message I'd love to see that thing running for sure! Sorry to hear that she's still for sale. Thanks for all the help/advice on the single setup though. I can't wait to get her done!

Will do sir! Glad to help with everything, it's gonna be awesome man.

Kind

Reaction score
Man, what a crappy situation.

Hoping the best for ya.

HD F250

Reaction score
Nick, I hope the truck makes it and runs like a scalded dog!!! I wish I could have made it to rudy's to see it, but family business in CA comes first. But, I will be doing brunouts in the Silver Surfer on Friday with Mikey.LOL

I didn't forget you, I will talk to bosses next week to see if I can find some job leads for ya! Enjoy the weekend and your truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.