New Build

extreme3807

Reaction score
evyvebyt.jpg
9e2udabu.jpg

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Its the most interesting 6.4 in the world!.....................................

It doesnt always kick a**. But when it does, it does with 4 turbos!

Wayne

Reaction score
Is that the radiator you plan to keep, or a test unit to make it run? My eyes could be playing tricks on me, but It looks about 1/4 the size of stock

extreme3807

Reaction score
Is that the radiator you plan to keep, or a test unit to make it run? My eyes could be playing tricks on me, but It looks about 1/4 the size of stock

Similar to whitey. That's the one I plan on keeping. Sucks experimenting with so many new parts lol, all I can do is hope everything works like it should.

I have this huge itch to take it to the track with a bottle in the bed. Unfortunately curiosity will probably get the best of me lol

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Similar to whitey. That's the one I plan on keeping. Sucks experimenting with so many new parts lol, all I can do is hope everything works like it should.

I have this huge itch to take it to the track with a bottle in the bed. Unfortunately curiosity will probably get the best of me lol

LOL bottles already!? better keep that thing together for a little while first

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks awewsome nick !! hopefully it works out the box and you decide to keep it !!

extreme3807

Reaction score
Thanks Mike!

If my house sells I will probably keep it. Praying it sells quickly. This would be a tough one to let go

Latest posts

Members online