New Build

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
You're not letting it go :poke:, you got the bug, you'll find a way to keep it if you think you can't.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Is that the radiator you plan to keep, or a test unit to make it run? My eyes could be playing tricks on me, but It looks about 1/4 the size of stock

:whs:

Im sure as long as he doesnt use the skinny pedal at all, it shouldn't get to hot...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the 6.4 cooling system is so efficient im sure itll be okay as long as he isnt in extreme heat going up big grades for extended periods of time in the throttle.

extreme3807

Reaction score
the 6.4 cooling system is so efficient im sure itll be okay as long as he isnt in extreme heat going up big grades for extended periods of time in the throttle.

Thank god for SC, flat as a MoFo. If anything, I am kind of worried about the 100+ degree summers here as this will be my daily driver. I drive like a old man anyways, so I think I can manage to keep the temps down.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank god for SC, flat as a MoFo. If anything, I am kind of worried about the 100+ degree summers here as this will be my daily driver. I drive like a old man anyways, so I think I can manage to keep the temps down.

what if anything did you guys do for fans? thats prolly the make or break.

Wayne

Reaction score
No a/c is really gonna suck. I sure hope this makes a ton of non-nitrous, streetable power with all that's involved to make it fit. I wish I could hear this thing in person running at WOT. I bet she'll sound super aggressive.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Originally it was going to be dual electric fans. If it was going to Rudy's, I was going to have to get a set and wire them up when I take it home.

Last edited:

extreme3807

Reaction score
No a/c is really gonna suck. I sure hope this makes a ton of non-nitrous, streetable power with all that's involved to make it fit. I wish I could hear this thing in person running at WOT. I bet she'll sound super aggressive.

The car I was driving everyday didn't have A/C either lol, I have become adjusted to how much it sucks by now. I have my fingers crossed it puts down some insane numbers, I have a number in mind and I won't stop until I reach it on fuel. Hopefully she screams like crazy at WOT

extreme3807

Reaction score
Are you being serious about them not installing fans as part of the deal?:jawdrop:

it wasn't going to have fans on it if it made it to Rudy's since they were on a big time crunch to get it running and leave that same day. That drive from MD to SC would suck ass lol

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Coming together very nicely, it sure is nice to look at. It would seem there would be a way with all the money dumped into it, to retrofit some sort of condensor and A/C pump on there....but I suppose that is the least of your worries at this point!

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Then put that in your sig instead, thanks.

u7eta2ab.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.