New Build

3brorce

Reaction score
The black looks much more stealthy for sure. Damn that angine bay looks amazing!

3brorce

Reaction score
I agree. I see the weather at TS may not be the best but who believes the weather man.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Been battling a issue for a while now. A few days ago my starter took a ****, truck would turn over. Replace that and it ran fine. 2 days ago, same problem truck would turn over. This time I narrowed it down to air in the fuel lines. Lossened the regulator up top, saw air come out and closed it. Truck started right up. Just now I went to start it and nothing again, still just cranks and won't start. Everytime I have my scanner plugged into the OB2 port, the screen goes blank once I try to start the truck. At this point I'm ***ing lost, you guys got any ideas for me to look at?
Here's the codes I have
2aqurypa.jpg

usu4e7yr.jpg

extreme3807

Reaction score
Pump and harness were replaced. Cleared codes multiple times, unhooked the batteries for about an hour. Still getting same codes. Fuel pump relay is working fine. It's just weird, I could drive the truck for a few days, then out if nowhere it would randomly not start. Would have to sit their and crank it about 10 times for it to run. Ran great and then bam, wouldn't crank again a few days later

Latest posts

Members online