P0101 Mass or Volume Air Flow A Circuit Range/Performance
P0232 Fuel Pump Secondary Circuit High
P0472 Exhaust Pressure Sensor A Circuit Low
P0113 Intake Air Temperature (IAT) Sensor 1 Circuit High
P0098 Intake Air Temperature Sensor 2 Circuit High
P2138 Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor/Switch D/E Voltage Correlation

BFT

Reaction score
You have not intakes for the atmos so that mean you have no MAF sensor/s. get that fixed and will cover the p0101 and will most likely make it idle better

Does your intake manifold have the MAP and IAT sensors in it and plugged in?

extreme3807

Reaction score
All the other codes are directly related to my setup I believe. Seeing as how everything factory is out of the truck I'm pretty sure the present codes are due to that. It has to be some kind of fueling issue. It wants to turn over bad, I just have a feeling it's fuel related.

New pump in the back and updated wiring harness. Just rewired Airdog into factory pump connection, tried the fuel reset button, bled the regulator up top for any air, all fuses and relays check good

extreme3807

Reaction score
You have not intakes for the atmos so that mean you have no MAF sensor/s. get that fixed and will cover the p0101 and will most likely make it idle better

No Maf sensors
eze5a7e6.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Was wondering the same. Definitely need those things or some tuning to go around it?

extreme3807

Reaction score
Truck runs great when it runs. It's just weird that I would have a no crank issue out of no where, after about 10 tries it would fire over, and run great. Then I would shut the truck off and it wouldn't start at all.

First time I replaced a battery, started right away. Second time I replaced the starter, started right away. Last time I bled the regulator for any air, started right away. Now nothing at all

Erikclaw

Reaction score
The no start thing is strange, you would think it would crank always. May have to have a dealer or someone versed in these electronics take a look. May get it diagnosed faster so you can make it to TS.

BFT

Reaction score
There should be 3 grounds if I remember. The thicker ground is on the passenger side in the front of the motor

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
There should be 3 grounds if I remember. The thicker ground is on the passenger side in the front of the motor

Theres one for each battery, then one small one from the passenger side battery to the fender, one from the firewall to the top of the motor, one from the body to the frame and there may be one more I think from the drivers side battery to the fender too can't remember. I think that's all of them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.