New Build

'94IDITurbo7.3

Reaction score
just read threw this whole thread. Congrats on everything man. i'm kinda of at a loss of words. can't wait to get on some high speed internet to hear the vids(dial-up here).

now i gotta drive my IDI to work tomorrow and think about this thread......crap!

extreme3807

Reaction score
Alright I pulled fuse # 71 which is a fuel pump diode. Did a KOEO DTC check. Had all the same codes. Cleared the codes. Turned the key off and waited a minute. Did another KOEO and checked the DTC's, P0232 was gone. Unfortunately I can't start the truck till tomorrow to see if it works. Battery voltage is 11.1 right now and my battery charger is at my buddy's, fingers crossed!

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Your AD wiring is why its not working. Power to the white/purple if I remember right and you should be all set. Craig helped me with mine back in 2010. Causes a no crank

BFT

Reaction score
Your AD wiring is why its not working. Power to the white/purple if I remember right and you should be all set. Craig helped me with mine back in 2010. Causes a no crank

:whs:
It's on the gray clip that goes to the pump. It's the purple wire with a white chaser

extreme3807

Reaction score
Alright spliced the red AD relay wire into the factory pump wire (white/purple). Got rid of the P0232 code for High pump circuit but the truck still won't turn over. I tried the fuel reset, relays are fine, pump wiring is hooked up right, no visible chaffed wires. No I'm really lost

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.