New Build

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
What tune are you running? I know when the exhaust sensors are unhooked it will cause a high idle condition if not written out of the tuning. For sh!ts and giggles try plugging the DPF sensors in and see if the idle comes down. There may just be an issue with the tune.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Put it on extreme mild and it ran. Still have high idle. At idle the Livewire reads 35.00 FRP, when it high idles at 1400 it reads 43.00

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Weird, sounds like an electrical gremlin possible PCM glitch from all the changes and somethings that used to communicate together than no longer can might be tripping things up.

extreme3807

Reaction score
Exactly what I think it is. Only tune it will start on is extreme mild. It will high idles but all I have to do is reset the codes at idle and the idle drops back down. Starts everytime now, weird

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Have you contacted eric? Whatevers different on x mild from the others might lead him to a solution.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Can you clear just one code at a time or no? If you can do just one at a time untill the idle goes down and you will know where the issue exists.

extreme3807

Reaction score
I can't clear one code at a time. The codes that are pulled up when I clear them stay after I clear them. Pressing the clear DTC button with the truck running is the only way to bring the idle down. I'm gonna call Eric tomorrow

extreme3807

Reaction score
Haven't tried it yet, been battling this computer issue. It's the weirdest thing I have seen. I can actually get cruise control and no CEL with the 4R, WTF?!?!

Latest posts

Members online